authenticity question about these stars?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Joeay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joeay »

TheMailman wrote:Just because someone is a 'big' celebrity doesn't mean they have no time for their fans :)
I never said that. But it's a fact most if not all of the big celebrities (the ones I count as big may not be the same ones as you do, mind you) don't sign authentically TTM.
But remember when I say TTM I don't mean VV... VV is a different story. A lot of people who don't sign via agency will sign via venue and it's really matter of luck with VVs. That's why I say VVs are always worth trying.
On the other hand, trying one of those known to not sign authentically through agency is just a waste of time and money, in my opinion.
outofrehab
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by outofrehab »

exactly so say who does!
PEOPLE I HAVE MET AND GOT AUTOGRAPHS IP ARE:
TOM CRUISE
MICHELLE MONAGHAN
KERI RUSSEL
JON RHYS MYERS
MAGGIE Q
JONNY DEPP
ORLANDO BLOOM
KEIRA KNIGHTLY
LOADS OF MAN UTD PLAYERS
A FEW ENGLAND PLAYERS
PELE
I HAVE ALSO SHOOCK HANDS WITH HILARY DUFF AND PRINCE CHARLES
Joeay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joeay »

Well, tell me what kind of celebrities you're interested in because writing a list of random celebs that sign authentically TTM is a bit silly.

EDIT:

And just from my own experience, here are some people I got TTM which I'm almost certain are authentic (I could never be a 100% certain cos I haven't seen them sign the pictures, but I've researched long enough to be ALMOST certain lol)

Alan Rickman
Eric Bana
Mads Mikkelsen
Georgie Henley
Dakota Fanning
Cate Blanchett (VV)
Tim Roth
Callum Blue
Billy Boyd (100% certain lol)
Christian Bale (VV, 100% certain)
Willem Dafoe (VV)
Edward Norton (VV)
Daniel Craig (VV)
Jonathan Rhys Meyers (VV)
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

outofrehab wrote:ok then stephan, seeing as you know it all, name some good people who send out authentics sometimes. cuz theres no point in just getting replies for arogant people like you to ruin it and say its secretarial!
I think you need to stop posting with that bad attitude or you'll end up banned. Just a FYI.
goldy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldy »

Hmm. Maybe some people aren't getting this.. RSVP and others are here to try to help you understand your wasting your time sending to some people.. Why waste money in stamps, envelopes, paper, ink, etc?! I will tell ya what.. Send all your pics and stuff that you want signed to ME, and I will sign them for ya.. Inscriptions are also free!! Then you can tell people you got a signature.. It doesnt make sense.. If they aren't real, why bother!? If I was you, I would be sending 100's of pics to Dakota...

:)
http://www.robertbarrow.com

I send my OWN sase, so the envelopes only have my address information. I throw them in the Trash!
Joeay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joeay »

goldy wrote:Hmm. Maybe some people aren't getting this.. RSVP and others are here to try to help you understand your wasting your time sending to some people.. Why waste money in stamps, envelopes, paper, ink, etc?! I will tell ya what.. Send all your pics and stuff that you want signed to ME, and I will sign them for ya.. Inscriptions are also free!! Then you can tell people you got a signature.. It doesnt make sense.. If they aren't real, why bother!? If I was you, I would be sending 100's of pics to Dakota...

:)
LOL! Well, the fact she really does sign doesn't mean we need to weary her out until she stops lol! It means we need to try smaller actors via agency and bigger actors VV and hope for the best. Also looking for feedback from people who really do know how to tell real autographs from fakes before sending could be a good idea.
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

Lets not get this out of hand and get this topic locked. We all have different opinions and perspectives but if collectors don't mind getting a PP here or a secreterial there, leave them be. It's up to us to make these decisions. If you are a collector who is strictly an authentic collector, thats fine but if some people like to get a signed photo, which in someones opinion, is secreterial, just bite you lip and don't say anything, because I made this mistake and it upsets some young collectors. So please, play nice and lets not get another topic locked because everyones getting down each others throats :wink:

Peace
TheMailman {up}
Joeay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joeay »

TheMailman, get this topic locked? No one is really fighting are they?
And those who don't want to know who signs authentically and who doesn't simply don't need to read this. There are enough people who want to know though and probably appreciate it.
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

Well 4 pages worth of different opinions causing friction is what will get this locked.
And those who don't want to know who signs authentically and who doesn't simply don't need to read this.
I was talking as a majority, not just this post.
Joeay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joeay »

Well, we've talked about authenticy subjects before and the topic got locked because people were complaining.
I know of several people who found the topic very 'enlighting' and I find it important for those who are interested in a serious collection to have atleast one topic where they could check to see if it's authentic or not.
I think not wanting to know if your autograph is authentic and collecting fakes and the like is very 'amateur' (no offence, that's just my opinion) and and I think people should be, and I know some people are, happy to be able to check it without having all topics locked.
I'm not saying we should argue over it, we could have a civilized conversation about it.
I know I have (and it seems RSVP and several others here) researched autographs of many celebrities and I do fully believe I know signing habits of some very well and therefore I believe I could help.
Only I can't help if these topics keep getting locked. I think this one was very civilized except for that one or two comments there and therefore I believe it shouldn't be up for future conversation.

And sorry I truly can't use spelling and grammer now I'm too tired.