Emily Blunt

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
cdlawlor
$10 gift certificate winner

Emily Blunt

Post by cdlawlor »

Sent LOR and SASE on January 3rd, 2016. On March 7th, 2016 I received this fantastic 5 x 7 photo.

Address Used:
The Artists Partnership
101 Finsbury Pavement
London EC2A 1RS
UK

Please see below for link to photo and envelope:

Last edited by cdlawlor on Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emily Blunt Success

Post by csiny1000b »

Wow
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
mcjw2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mcjw2011 »

It's a PP. :cry:

A lot of UK actresses who hit it big in the U.S. don't bother with fanmail anymore like Keira Knightley and Gemma Arterton. I'd rather they pre-sign a lot of photos for their agents to send out, or not bother at all.
Morphindel.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel. »

mcjw2011 wrote:It's a PP. :cry:

A lot of UK actresses who hit it big in the U.S. don't bother with fanmail anymore like Keira Knightley and Gemma Arterton. I'd rather they pre-sign a lot of photos for their agents to send out, or not bother at all.
That is correct. I was told my a very famous UK actress that stared in downton abbey and she said she can't understand why people get photos printed and write letters and pay for postage just so they can have a signature scribble on a bit of paper. She said I do my job like everyone else and act for a living. It's nothing special she said. She also said that she doesn't write to bus drivers or doctors for their signature so why don't people fook off and leave her alone. She said autograph hunters are a bunch of sad fools with far to much time on their hands.
mcjw2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mcjw2011 »

Morphindel. wrote: That is correct. I was told my a very famous UK actress that stared in downton abbey and she said she can't understand why people get photos printed and write letters and pay for postage just so they can have a signature scribble on a bit of paper. She said I do my job like everyone else and act for a living. It's nothing special she said. She also said that she doesn't write to bus drivers or doctors for their signature so why don't people fook off and leave her alone. She said autograph hunters are a bunch of sad fools with far to much time on their hands.
That's sad she has that outlook, but that's part and parcel of being famous. Fans help those actors' careers by going to their movies, watching their TV shows or buying their books. The least one can do is be gracious and sign autographs for people. After all, these fans are the ones paying their salaries. Not every actor can make acting a full-time gig either.

Seems like that woman needs a dose of reality.
cdlawlor

Post by cdlawlor »

Thanks for the info.. much appreciated.
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
cdlawlor

Post by cdlawlor »

Morphindel. wrote:

That is correct. I was told my a very famous UK actress that stared in downton abbey and she said she can't understand why people get photos printed and write letters and pay for postage just so they can have a signature scribble on a bit of paper. She said I do my job like everyone else and act for a living. It's nothing special she said. She also said that she doesn't write to bus drivers or doctors for their signature so why don't people fook off and leave her alone. She said autograph hunters are a bunch of sad fools with far to much time on their hands.

Why would you troll this website if collectors are sad losers and clearly your super popular.
TheDarkSide

Post by TheDarkSide »

Morphindel. wrote:

Still less sad than trolling a bunch of people you aint ever met for doing something they enjoy. They get something to keep out of it, Wwhat are you getting apart from a sad existence alone in your folks basement? What a goddamn loser.
Morphindel.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel. »

TheDarkSide wrote:
Morphindel. wrote:

Still less sad than trolling a bunch of people you aint ever met for doing something they enjoy. They get something to keep out of it, Wwhat are you getting apart from a sad existence alone in your folks basement? What a goddamn loser.
I have no idea what your talking about. I'm just telling you what an actress said. That's not what I'm saying it's what she said? So what's your problem? What are you registering here then name calling a few minutes later for? Lol.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

TheDarkSide wrote:
Morphindel. wrote:

If i were you i'd just ignore this troll and move on before he starts spamming the forum in a name that is almost identical to yours.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)