Robbie Coltrane success!

Trash
Silentbilly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Robbie Coltrane success!

Post by Silentbilly »

Who was it thst looked at it for you and said it was authentic? Can you tell me please. ??
Bessimal89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bessimal89 »

Silentbilly wrote:Who was it thst looked at it for you and said it was authentic? Can you tell me please. ??
A friend of my fathers who has experience in collecting autographs looked at it and confirmed it was hand signed, not a print.
Silentbilly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Silentbilly »

LOL
wweboy21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wweboy21 »

One simple test to see if a photo is pp or actually signed - shine some light on top of the signature and if the ink pops up and shines, it's actually signed, if it does not shine, then it's printed as part of the photo.
Secondly, a real one will most likely have little stroke marks and gaps within the signature, again printed will not.

Original poster, do this is you have not already and ascertain whether it's real once and for all.
Bessimal89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bessimal89 »

wweboy21 wrote:One simple test to see if a photo is pp or actually signed - shine some light on top of the signature and if the ink pops up and shines, it's actually signed, if it does not shine, then it's printed as part of the photo.
Secondly, a real one will most likely have little stroke marks and gaps within the signature, again printed will not.

Original poster, do this is you have not already and ascertain whether it's real once and for all.
Thanks wweboy21, this has already been done and a few other things which is why I'm certain it is not a print. Thank you for the tips
wweboy21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wweboy21 »

I'm glad to hear it. Those are the sure-fire ways of finding out and can be done only by the person who has the autograph as they can actually see it. As for those people who are sure it is a pre print without even seeing it properly, clearly don't know what they are talking about. So ignore them, and I hope it gets good results for your charity.

Bessimal89 wrote:
wweboy21 wrote:One simple test to see if a photo is pp or actually signed - shine some light on top of the signature and if the ink pops up and shines, it's actually signed, if it does not shine, then it's printed as part of the photo.

Thanks wweboy21, this has already been done and a few other things which is why I'm certain it is not a print. Thank you for the tips
ALINICHE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ALINICHE »

Did you use this adress,please?

Fan Mail Address:

Robbie Coltrane
Caroline Dawson Associates
4th Floor
167-169 Kensington High St.
London W8 6SH