Lance Henriksen fab success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Darkmere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lance Henriksen fab success!

Post by Darkmere »

I wrote to Lance on the 6th March 2015, enclosing an LOR, 2 photos and an American stamped SAE. Today, 8th April 2015, I received a reply. He signed and personalised both the photos I sent with cool inscriptions and also added a 3rd photo which he also signed and personalised. I am still not sure what the one as Shepherd from the game Modern Warfare 2 says, I think it is The running man is smarting, not sure though lol (referring I think to Captain Price in the background of the pic who gets the bahoolies beaten out of him by Shepherd in the game). Also cannot fully make out what the 3rd inscription says..looks like "Once I get down under something something " lol. Still, totally over the moon with this success...thankyou Lance!

address used, as per db:

Lance Henriksen
Agency for the Performing Arts L.A.
405 S Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212-4425
USA

Uploaded with surfmypictures

My autograph website (a journey from the late 70s and onwards!):

http://pkautographs.weebly.com/

dcote
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lance Henriksen fab success!

Post by dcote »

I meet Lance in person at a con in Saskatoon he was such a great guy! Was awesome with my boys.
Success in person- Lance Henriksen, Tyler Mane, Brandon Routh, Robert Englund, Marina Sirtis, Nana Visitor, Carl Valentine, Ray Park, Iron E Singleton, Jeff Lemire , Jordan Eberle, Charmaine Tweet, Geroy Simon, Erik Hurtado, Wendel Clark, Marty McSorley, Marianas Trench, Down with Webster, Dragonette, Nik Lewis, Scott Wilson, Lew Temple, David Morrisey, Ross Marquand, Danai Guirra,Graham, McTavish, Jonathan Frakes, Shannen Doherty, Lawrence Gillard Jr., Jeremy Bulloch, Margot Kidder

By mail- Adam Bighill, John Chick, Lance Parker, Ya Ya Toure, Kristian Brunn, Bruce Grobelaar, Emmanuel Arcenaux, Shawn Gore, Andrew Lincoln, Robert Kirkman, Steven Yuen, Brad Evans, Thunder, Levin, Andy O'Brien, Julia Budd, Willie Johnstone, Clint Gresham, Jason Jaffray, Zach Sawchenko, Cody Porter, Meaghan Mikkelson, Drew Beckie, Danielle Panabaker, Rick Cosnett
By email- Jon Montgomery, Natalie Skyy, Christina Wren, Travis Konecy, Mads Mikkelsen

By email- Dwayne Johnson
Gomez1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gomez1234 »

Congratulations. I've been considering writing to him. Looks like the last one says "Once I get down under we shake hands."
Currently have: Katie Sackhoff, David Copperfield, Betty White, Fran Drescher, Carly Rae Jepsen (Cinderella playbill with cast), Mike Rowe (Eagle Scout letter), Jay Leno, Barbara Eden, Laker Girls, Jaqueline Bisset, Sophia Loren, Ann Coulter, Lani Minella, Lynda Carter, Edward James Olmos, Chuck Norris, Scorpion cast, Joanna Cameron, Weird Al Yankovick, Harry Dean Stanton, Veronica Cartwright, Rachel Nichols, Honor Blackman, Teri Garr, George R.R. Martin, Mindy Robinson, Tom Skerritt, Natalie Skyy, Penn and Teller, Paula Labaredas, Laura Hall, Jeri Ryan, Charlotte McKinney, Sandahl Bergman, Jaclyn Smith, Julie Adams, Mary Costa, Jane Seymour, Nancy Kovack.

Assorted cheerleader squads: Laker Girls, Indianapolis Colts, N.Y. Knick Dancers, Miami Dolphins, Kansas City Chiefs, Dallas Stars, Milwaukee Bucks, Baltimore Ravens, Miami HEAT Dancers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Y2Joudrey
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Y2Joudrey »

I agree with Gomez1234. I was actually going to reply with the same guess for the third inscription... "Once I get down under we shake hands." Odds are that's what it is. :)

GONGRATS!!!
Kolleksionist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kolleksionist »

Awesome success! :) Congrats! :D

BEST SUCCESSES: Roger Moore (VV), Krzysztof Penderecki (IP), Mikhail Gorbachev, Glenn Close (VV), Sigourney Weaver (VV), Mads Mikkelsen (VV), Andrzej Sapkowski (IP), John Noble (VV), Kirk Douglas
Monty Python: Terry Jones (sec?), Terry Gilliam, Michael Palin, John Cleese (PP)
The Matrix: Joe Pantoliano (VV), Belinda McClory, David Aston, Bill Young
Alien: Sigourney Weaver (VV), John Hurt, Harry Dean Stanton

My website: http://autografe.blogspot.com/
Darkmere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Darkmere »

Thanks guys :D

Yea, I was speaking to a friend and she said it could be "Once I get down under we shake hands"...I can only assume he didn't pay attenton to the address and thought I was in Australia! Does seem like a super nice guy.
My autograph website (a journey from the late 70s and onwards!):

http://pkautographs.weebly.com/

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Darkmere :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Lance Henriksen on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Marion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

About the adress where to write to Lance Henriksen

Post by Marion »

Hello, sorry to disturb you, but I saw that you wrote in Lance Henriksen to
the Agency Performing of Arts at Beverly Hills, and you had an answer 1
month later? I am French and i'm a huge fan of Lance! I sent my letter of
France (with photos, reply coupons and envelope with my address) at the
same address, but since February 1st my letter is blocked to a post office
of West Hollywood and I do not have a follow-up anymore! My letter did not
arrive at Beverly Hills! I do not understand, it is nevertheless the good
address? Thank you if you can advise to me. Best,
Marion
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

WOW!!!!
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
Wolverine7783
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Wolverine7783 »

I sent a package on May 17 2022 from Canada with prepaid postage envelope and some pictures to get signed, a letter, and a couple military challenge coins as Lance is Ex Military. June 14th 2022 I get the Return postage envelope back to me, With everything returned and no signatures on photos. The envelope that was addressed to Lance was opened in order for this happen. No explanation or anything. I did have a picture I wanted signed with Bill Paxton on it. So maybe that was in bad taste.