Milla Jovovich Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
nicknifty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Milla Jovovich Success

Post by nicknifty »

Please don't feed the troll. :roll:
TTM Successes: Eva Marie Saint, Vera Miles, Joan Fontaine, Tippi Hedren, Norman Lloyd, Rhonda Fleming, Doris Day, Adrienne Wilkinson, Taryn Manning, Amanda Seyfried, Nick Offerman, Casey Kasem, John Erwin, Mary Costa, Jodi Benson, Pat Carroll, E.G. Daily, Tara Strong, Tom Kane, Joan Rivers, Judi Dench, Deborah Ann Woll, Kristen Bauer, Regis Philbin, Phyllis Diller, Samantha Newark, Jeff Pidgeon, Charles Martinet, Stephen Tobolowsky, Bob Barker, Robert Guillaume, Whoopi Goldberg

Recent Requests: Lauren Bacall, Aubrey Plaza, Dakota Fanning
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

nicknifty wrote:Please don't feed the troll. :roll:
You will deal. :mrgreen:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Usher »

I autopen that photo myself. I'm a client at Spanky taylor. Sorry for the bad news
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Usher wrote:I autopen that photo myself. I'm a client at Spanky taylor. Sorry for the bad news
Haha! Love {??}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

dancingirl1 wrote:
lucky1998 wrote:I don't think the amount of time you have been on here has anything to do with it.
Actually it does because I was replying to the other user and I know that they will see my comment later. YOU didn't have to answer for them since I wasn't asking you. 8)
Lol
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

IKR lol.
ultimateager
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ultimateager »

Spanky Taylor is a service for fanmail for celebs who do not want to take the time to respond to letters. They are opened by staff there and discarded.
They respond with a letter and a preprint, or autopen. ALL CELEBS at that address. Here is an article from them

Sylvia "Spanky" Taylor, 58, has run a fan-mail answering service, in Burbank, California, since 1987. She and her six staff process up to 20,000 items of mail a month on behalf of 26 celebrities. Over the years, her clients have included Depp, Rob Lowe and Michael J Fox.

"Taylor gets thousands of fan letters every day and they are delivered to her management office," spokesperson Paula Erickson said in a statement. "After the letters are opened and read, they are recycled."

Typically, correspondence is acknowledged by a fan letter and a photo with a printed "autograph".

As a result, even receiving a mass-produced letter of acknowledgement and a photo stamped with a reproduced signature can be a powerful experience.
Recent Success- Amanda Beard, Peyton Manning, Shane Battier

Best TTM Success- George W Bush, Muhammad Ali, Al Kaline

Favorite IP- Gordie Howe, Frank Thomas, Joe Torre, Joe Dumars

I am the Ultimate Maurice Ager Collector

I WILL OFFER $$$ FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT LEADS ME TO A VIA-VENUE SUCCESS