delete

Trash
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Gene wilder success. Awsome x3

Post by Morphindel »

It does seem incosistent with his usual autograph, and even when he sent stamps it still looked like his genuine sig- the G is totally wrong on these. It was widely reported over here a few months ago that he was no longer signing. That, and the California address makes me think these are more likely secs.

I should say though that the placement of the sigs and the wobbly handwriting is quite similar to Gene's - especially the name either side of his picture. And the top picture in your post is one that I sent to him, and he signed it in the exact same place. I don't know if thats enough to convince me though.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Last edited by Imortalmindz on Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Well you can believe what you like, but that doesnt mean it's fact. I got my Wilder sig last year or the year before and it doesn't look like that, so unless he has suddenly devlopped Parkinsons and moved to California, it is more than likely not real. Not impossible, but likely.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
TTMCapone
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TTMCapone »

If his penmanship has declined as much as his appearance has over the past few months perhaps there is a small chance these are legit. Looking at the recent photos of him in the link above he appears to not be looking well. He looks as if he has aged 50 years compared to the photo of him from last years.

Hope he is well

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/181943587465?ssP ... 1555.l2649
Patrick's Autographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Patrick's Autographs »

Maybe his wife could have signed these. The handwriting change is too drastic especially since it's been literally a couple months. He did a private signing early this year and it doesn't come close. I still can't figure out the CA postmark. Unless he has his autograph requests forwarded to a place in CA that handles his fan mail and uses a secretary through that. Other celebrities have done this including Matthew Broderick.
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Morphindel wrote:Well you can believe what you like, but that doesnt mean it's fact. I got my Wilder sig last year or the year before and it doesn't look like that, so unless he has suddenly devlopped Parkinsons and moved to California, it is more than likely not real. Not impossible, but likely.
Yes well that's no big deal as I have his sig many times also the passed 15 years they have all been authentic. Here is an example from my last success from him.
http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 2&t=379477

I think his recent decline in health is the reason for the slight difference writing. And you can believe what you want also so alls good. :D {up}
Gwynethdestiny
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gwynethdestiny »

Ooh Probably real. He's in a bad way. He only has a few months left from what I have heard.
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

Yes those are secs. Don't kid yourself saying they are real....
If they were forged by you to try to get a decent amount of attention on this forum, you should cower with shame!!!
WillyWonka11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WillyWonka11 »

These are forged and likely signed by the person who started the thread.
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

jamiso wrote:Yes those are secs. Don't kid yourself saying they are real....
If they were forged by you to try to get a decent amount of attention on this forum, you should cower with shame!!!
Yes says you who has only posted here 3 times here in the past 12 months. :mrgreen: