Question about the former cast of "GLEE",

Legally Blonde
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Question about the former cast of "GLEE",

Post by Legally Blonde »

Hi Everyone,

Posting from Australia to ask a question and I hope this is the right forum to put it in.

I have decided to try and collect photos from the cast members of "Glee" through the mail, and I was wondering if anyone here could tell me if they have been sent genuine signatures from the cast in the past. I know Heather Morris has replied with personally signed photos as recently as last year, but I was wondering if anyone has had real successes in the past and when? I would like to try to get some but the Aussie dollar is not performing well against the American dollar right now and I don't want to have to spend 3-4 dollars on an RTS if I can help it.

I don't want secreterials or PP if I can avoid it so any help would be greatly appreciated with regard to whether or not you received successes and when that was. I would check them all out myself but my computer keeps freezing.

By the way, I don't know if this information will help those collecting Anna Kendrick signatures, but Anna is left handed and the one I received, in a very short space of time, was written by a right-handed person.

Hope to hear from you about the 'Glee' cast. Thanks in advance. :)
Orby's blue angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Question about the former cast of "GLEE",

Post by Orby's blue angel »

Hi. I know just a bit but I'll pass it along.

Matthew Morrison just ended a run on Broadway, & a lot us got great replies from him thru there. Good news is he's answered thru agency too in recent months. :D

Darren Criss has answered in the past thru agency (I got him there in 2013), but there are inconsistencies in his answering patterns. :neutral:

Mark Salling sent a Pre-Signed photo when you emailed a request to his Manager *in his official website* (Be sure to include your own address in the email) Haven't seen very recent feedback from there, but I figured it was cuz "everyone had him already".

That's all I know. Your better bet is to research (tho it's time consuming) if they're appearing in plays or Broadway shows. Thru such, there is higher chances for an authentic reply. {up} {up}

8) I wish you well.

"Especially Bart, but especially Lisa!"
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

I got Jayma Mays through her agency but it took about 3 years for a reply!

I got Mark Salling (pre-signed but authentic) by emailing his official website.

I bought a Chris Colfer signed book through Barnes & Noble at Christmastime last year. If you write to him via agency you'll get a PP.

I got Jane Lynch when she was doing Broadway, same with Matthew Morrison.

Lea Michele had signed CDs for sale a while back but I'm not sure about now (I never got one). Those are the only ones I know for sure. Heather Morris signs via agency I believe.

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
ihavealife2uknow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ihavealife2uknow »

I didn't have any luck with Jenna Ushkowitz with the address in the database but I see someone got her recently via venue when she was doing a play or something.
Legally Blonde
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Legally Blonde »

Thank you all very much for your help and good wishes for success, I really appreciate it. :D You have all been most helpful and very kind.

Legally Blonde
Legally Blonde
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Legally Blonde »

Sorry to bump this thread up again, but a couple of people mentioned getting an autograph from Mark Salling via his official website using email but I can't find the website anywhere (although I've spent a fair bit of time looking) so I was wondering if someone knows the official website with the email address so I could give it a try? The cast Of "Glee" seem to be quite elusive!

Thank you. :D
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

I just searched again, it seems as though the website is now shut down. :( You could try contacting him through Twitter or Facebook about fanmail. It's worth a try!

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
Legally Blonde
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Legally Blonde »

Thank you Bri026, I really appreciate you trying to get it for me. :) I will check out Twitter and Facebook to see if I can find an address there.

Cheers,

Legally Blonde