Peyton Manning Success! (Denver Broncos)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
air44bg
$10 gift certificate winner

Peyton Manning Success! (Denver Broncos)

Post by air44bg »

I've sent to Peyton 3 previous times, at 3 different addresses in 2 different states and had 3 failures, either with my items returned unopened, or my items returned unsigned and preprinted photos included. I decided to try another approach. I got a picture of Peyton, Eli and their dad, since I knew Eli & Archie both sign well. First I sent it to Archie, he signed quickly. Next came Eli, he was fairly quick as well. Now to try Peyton. I sent him a LOR, SASE, the 4x6 photo mentioned above and an SI Cover. Items were mailed on 8/31/15. Today (10/3/15) I received my items back, SIGNED!! He also included an information card for his charity, very nice!

Mailed to:
Denver Broncos
Attn: Peyton Manning
13655 Broncos Parkway
Englewood, CO 80112

My autographs can all be seen on my pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/air4423/my-autograph-collection/
Many of the autographs are sports, I have just recently been working on Celebrities.
Some of my favorites so far are Betty White, Chevy Chase, Tom Selleck, Bob Newhart, Lawrence Taylor, Phil Simms, Paul Goldschmidt, Reggie Jackson, Frank Gifford, Teri Garr, Ed Asner.

Wish list - Jennifer Aniston, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Lionel Richie, Will Smith, Nicolas Cage, Morgan Freeman, Samuel L Jackson, Michael Strahan, Michael Jordan, Grant Hill, Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley
LisaMuller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY Peyton Manning Success!

Post by LisaMuller »

Congratulations~Awesome success!
xxlh2011xx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xxlh2011xx »

Congratulations!!! My little brother is a huge broncos/payton manning fan!! I have been looking around and I want to attempt him soon
Live.Laugh.Love.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi air44bg :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Peyton Manning on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

{star} Denver Broncos on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)
jmfkustomz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Peyton Manning Success! (Denver Broncos)

Post by jmfkustomz »

Very nice! Congrats on your success! I've also gotten Archie's and Eli's autograph on a picture and I was contemplating sending it to Peyton because I don't want to loose the other two.
wrestlefanatic77
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wrestlefanatic77 »

It's so frustrating sending it to #18 because it's a hit-or-miss chance. I sent just a ordinary blank index card with a LOR back in November 2014 and haven't even gotten the letter back. Either the Broncos put my letter in with the rest of the letters that come in and I have to just wait for Manning to get to it, or they lost it.
Autographs collected TTM

Trish Stratus, Bruno Sammartino, Mike McCarthy, Maryse Oulette, Kaitlyn, Maria Kanellis, Bud Grant, Brett Favre (pre-print), Terry Funk
joehinesjr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joehinesjr »

While he was at the Colts I got one of my cards signed through the mail and the other 2 times they at least sent me back a preprint card. When he went to the Broncos I sent him a card to sign but he was in a Colts uniform and I got that back with nothing, it is my understanding that he does not sign anything with him in a colts uniform. The next time I sent a Brincos card and he signed it rather quickly. Excited by that success I sent a 8x10 for him to sign and I got that sent right back to me. I personally think it is some jerks working there handling fan mail that are sending our own stuff back to us, he would at least put a message like I am to busy.
air44bg

Post by air44bg »

Thanks everyone... I totally understand the frustration. I got rejected from 3 different addresses, then thought about the picture with all three. I had already gotten Eli pretty quick and knew Archie would sign, so I was patient and did those 2 first, and what do you know, it worked!! LOL GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
My autographs can all be seen on my pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/air4423/my-autograph-collection/
Many of the autographs are sports, I have just recently been working on Celebrities.
Some of my favorites so far are Betty White, Chevy Chase, Tom Selleck, Bob Newhart, Lawrence Taylor, Phil Simms, Paul Goldschmidt, Reggie Jackson, Frank Gifford, Teri Garr, Ed Asner.

Wish list - Jennifer Aniston, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Lionel Richie, Will Smith, Nicolas Cage, Morgan Freeman, Samuel L Jackson, Michael Strahan, Michael Jordan, Grant Hill, Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley