Mary Costa success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jabroni_s
$10 gift certificate winner

Mary Costa success

Post by jabroni_s »

On 9.12.15 I sent lor, sase, & 2 pictures. In the letter I asked if she would sign one of the pics to my girlfriend. On 9.29.15 I received both my pictures back signed and she included a 3rd picture of her own that was signed and inscribed to my girlfriend which I thought was really cool.

Address:
Mary Costa
3340 Kingston Pike
Unit 1
Knoxville, TN 37919-4674
USA

Uploaded with surfmypictures

theman1223
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mary Costa success

Post by theman1223 »

Nice!! She is good with fans.
Favorite ttm: Mary Costa

Favorite ip: Erica Mason
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi jabroni_s :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Mary Costa on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
theman1223
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theman1223 »

jabroni_s wrote:On 9.12.15 I sent lor, sase, & 2 pictures. In the letter I asked if she would sign one of the pics to my girlfriend. On 9.29.15 I received both my pictures back signed and she included a 3rd picture of her own that was signed and inscribed to my girlfriend which I thought was really cool.

Address:
Mary Costa
3340 Kingston Pike
Unit 1
Knoxville, TN 37919-4674
USA

I going to send to her for my sister now.

cdlawlor

Post by cdlawlor »

I love it! Great success.. enjoy!
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
Gomez1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gomez1234 »

I may have to send one for my wife, who is a huge Disney fan. Plus her writing is really beautiful.
Currently have: Katie Sackhoff, David Copperfield, Betty White, Fran Drescher, Carly Rae Jepsen (Cinderella playbill with cast), Mike Rowe (Eagle Scout letter), Jay Leno, Barbara Eden, Laker Girls, Jaqueline Bisset, Sophia Loren, Ann Coulter, Lani Minella, Lynda Carter, Edward James Olmos, Chuck Norris, Scorpion cast, Joanna Cameron, Weird Al Yankovick, Harry Dean Stanton, Veronica Cartwright, Rachel Nichols, Honor Blackman, Teri Garr, George R.R. Martin, Mindy Robinson, Tom Skerritt, Natalie Skyy, Penn and Teller, Paula Labaredas, Laura Hall, Jeri Ryan, Charlotte McKinney, Sandahl Bergman, Jaclyn Smith, Julie Adams, Mary Costa, Jane Seymour, Nancy Kovack.

Assorted cheerleader squads: Laker Girls, Indianapolis Colts, N.Y. Knick Dancers, Miami Dolphins, Kansas City Chiefs, Dallas Stars, Milwaukee Bucks, Baltimore Ravens, Miami HEAT Dancers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
xxlh2011xx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xxlh2011xx »

She is amazing i got back a lot of things signed and personalized that she sent on her own about 2-3 years ago. I only sent her a index card and she wrote a note on there for me :) by far one of my favorites since her writing is so beautiful
Live.Laugh.Love.
theman1223
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theman1223 »

Gomez1234 wrote:I may have to send one for my wife, who is a huge Disney fan. Plus her writing is really beautiful.
Yes her handwriting is gorgeous! I have terrible handwriting, and just can't comprehend how someone can have such nice handwriting.

Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Nice success! Gorgeous signature and handwriting.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
wintersoldier
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wintersoldier »

That kinda looks like autopen... what do you think?