Jason Lee success x3

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Early
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jason Lee success x3

Post by Early »

I sent a drawing and a letter on August and past tuesday i recieved my drawing back signed (it may be a sec, i've seen some signature like that in other success and it's probably made by the same person but not sure ir Jason Lee.) and two photos. The regular one and another from My Name Is Earl.

Sent: Lor and drawing (08/10/2015)
Recieved: Drawing signed and 2 signed photos (09/22/2015)

Address i used:

Jason Lee
3278 Wilshire Blvd
Suite 702
Los Angeles, CA 90010

Return address:

NIPR
PO Box 430
Signal Mtn, TN 37377

Image Image
(i don't really like this drawing, far from my better works)
My english isn't perfect.
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jason Lee success x3

Post by csiny1000b »

NICE!
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
chip8989
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chip8989 »

I'd like to hear opinions on the authenticity as well.
brickman48
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brickman48 »

The Two photos are legit Jason Lee autographs. Sadly, the drawing is a secretarial signature. Looks like they sent you two authentic pre-signed pictures, so I would still call that a good score.
Early
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Early »

brickman48 wrote:The Two photos are legit Jason Lee autographs. Sadly, the drawing is a secretarial signature. Looks like they sent you two authentic pre-signed pictures, so I would still call that a good score.
That's what i think too.
My english isn't perfect.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Early :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jason Lee on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Kennethtoystory
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kennethtoystory »

brickman48 wrote:The Two photos are legit Jason Lee autographs. Sadly, the drawing is a secretarial signature. Looks like they sent you two authentic pre-signed pictures, so I would still call that a good score.
Actually I honestly think that it's all authentic . First of all why would he pay money for a secretary when he isn't even busy at all anymore and has free time . Plus in the signature it looks pretty authentic . So either he's so lazy he pays a sec to sign for him or it's authentic now honestly which sounds more realistic???