Jennifer Lawrence and James Mcavoy authentic success

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence and James Mcavoy authentic success

Post by swiftndbieber »

Bri0626 wrote:The inscription definitely looks like her handwriting...I have to disagree with everyone else and say that I think this one is the real deal! Which is pretty awesome :) Congrats on finding a working address. She's really hard to get these days because she's so popular. I'd love to have her one day too, she's one of my favorite actors!
Thank you, everyone is entitled to their own opinion on it so say what you wish but I believe it is authentic, I have trust in the person who got it for me, if it was going to be a sec why not send it out straight away why wait a month or two to send it , also it would make no sense at all to send an authentic james with a non authentic jennifer, say what you wish but my opinion on it isn't going to be changed and that's that I believe it is authentic
Collections:
Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, Hunger Games, Twilight, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, The Fosters, Modern Family, New Girl, Lying Game, Glee, Victorious, Disney , Nickelodeon, Hollywood, Singers, Others

my website: http://abiautographs.weebly.com/
swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by swiftndbieber »

Morphindel wrote:
Thatguy wrote:I have to agree,its NOT authentic and it is indeed 100% Sec.,I have the same thing sent to me and also with James and its not real.Sorry
I get the feeling they are going to just ignore you and delude themselves that this is the real deal. There has been a big influx of Lawrence sigs lately, presumably from a bunch of newbies, and they are all secs. No one wants to believe it though.
A bunch of newbies? Please take a look at when you joined the site and then take a look at when I joined, I'm not a newbie I have been in this hobby for years and I'm not deluding myself, I have confidence this is the real deal therefore it is not a delusion
Collections:
Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, Hunger Games, Twilight, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, The Fosters, Modern Family, New Girl, Lying Game, Glee, Victorious, Disney , Nickelodeon, Hollywood, Singers, Others

my website: http://abiautographs.weebly.com/
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

Omg I've been trying for James and Jennifer for years. Lucky!
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
kaleykitty87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaleykitty87 »

Congrats!!! This is basically the best success ever, haha! The personalization and signature are obviously Jen's. There have been secs sent from her PO box recently, but they all look very different. Plus, this wasn't from her PO Box. Why would they also send James's auto? You are very lucky that X-Men sent you such great autographs! <3
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Well I would check online to compare. I hope it is the real deal
Last edited by Morphindel on Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
Charmedkelly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Charmedkelly »

She contacted the same person as me, does that mean my James McAvoy autos are sec too?
I honestly think they are real
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

Post them, then let others post what are considered secretarial and then compare, otherwise the argument is not worthwhile to anyone.

You need to compare.
Charmedkelly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Charmedkelly »

and you guys seem like you know your stuff what about these too http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 2&t=379619
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

Charmedkelly wrote:and you guys seem like you know your stuff what about these too http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 2&t=379619
I have an in person from Danny and it looks legit, the thing is his autograph is so messy at the best of times so its like somebody used a spirograph to sign even when it is his.

That said he's a cool guy so I'm thinking its likely real so long as he's got the time, its a tough call but I'm going with real.