MMA Collectors

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
phyteguru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MMA Collectors

Post by phyteguru »

Out today:

Sean Gannon (First person to beat Kimbo Slice)

- Going to try to do it one per day so that way the mailbox is constantly returning good stuff.
Check out my Collection
http://www.facebook.com/gurugrapher
-One Fight at a Time-
1391 UFC Fighter Autographs Obtained
132 To Go
killempathy
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by killempathy »

long time no post guys... been just busy as hell and kinda gave up being that everyone i was sending to i seemed to not be able to get. still need weidman, anderson silva, rich franklin, chael p, jds. spoke to jds again today then his manager and found out hes here in the us. gave me the addy to where hes staying and told me to send as much as i needed....off goes a shirt, glove, and few 9x12s

any help on the others would be super stellar. for anyone who remembers me i nearly have everyones walk out shirts signed and up in the house. so even trades for shirts would be acceptable to me at this point.
lately received: november: tasha reign, joey jordison, seth macfarlane, urijah faber, jeff daniels, peter cullen, bam margera, felice herrig, ziggy marley, bill moseley, andrew lincoln (x2), randy couture, alexander gustaffson

dec sucesses: jim carey, steven yuen, robin williams, daniel craig, tim burton, urijah faber (again), wanderlei silva, loyota machida
deeakay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by deeakay »

killempathy wrote:long time no post guys... been just busy as hell and kinda gave up being that everyone i was sending to i seemed to not be able to get. still need weidman, anderson silva, rich franklin, chael p, jds. spoke to jds again today then his manager and found out hes here in the us. gave me the addy to where hes staying and told me to send as much as i needed....off goes a shirt, glove, and few 9x12s
any help on the others would be super stellar. for anyone who remembers me i nearly have everyones walk out shirts signed and up in the house. so even trades for shirts would be acceptable to me at this point.
Hey cool to see you post.
PM sent. Check it out.
killempathy

Post by killempathy »

Yeah, summers pretty much over here in WISC. Thinking its about to start thinking of winter so rather than thinking of snow coming during the day i'll be thinking about a nice big brown enolpe showing up. Thanks Dee
lately received: november: tasha reign, joey jordison, seth macfarlane, urijah faber, jeff daniels, peter cullen, bam margera, felice herrig, ziggy marley, bill moseley, andrew lincoln (x2), randy couture, alexander gustaffson

dec sucesses: jim carey, steven yuen, robin williams, daniel craig, tim burton, urijah faber (again), wanderlei silva, loyota machida
CormacBFCB
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CormacBFCB »

For any of those interested Junior Dos Santos has moved camp to american top team :)

American Top Team
4631 Johnson Rd
Coconut Creek
FL 33073
United States
killempathy

Post by killempathy »

gosh i hope he doesnt get flooded with mail

chip8989
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chip8989 »

Fred Ettish signed two of two for me and added a third. He was a competitor in UFC 2. I hit him up on facebook and he was kind about signing.
phyteguru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by phyteguru »

Fred is a great guy. He lives in the Midwest so I've seen him at quite a few shows. Very greatful for fans in the MMA community.
Check out my Collection
http://www.facebook.com/gurugrapher
-One Fight at a Time-
1391 UFC Fighter Autographs Obtained
132 To Go
Harpo10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Harpo10 »

If you guys are getting photos done do you normally go with matte or glossy? I've been getting glossy but been wondering if matte would be any better for autographs?
Bears fan 10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bears fan 10 »

Does Urijah Faber still sign via his po box? Thanks for the help!
Autographs recived ttm: Peyton Manning, Julius Peppers, Corey Wooten, Steven Jackson, Dan Fouts x2, Ozzie Newsome, Lance Kendricks, Tony Dungy, Les Miles, Jimbo Fisher x2, Harry Carson, Rollie Fingers, Joe Nathan, Ryne Sandberg, Curtis Granderson, Phil Niekro, Jim Bunning x2, Nyjer Morgan, Bobby Doer, Joe Morgan, Deron Williams, Eric Dickerson, Andre Reed, Charlie Joiner, Bobby Hull, Gale Sayers, Dirk Nowitzki, Rick Pitino, John Harbaugh, Lawrence Taylor x2, Finn Bálor x3, Donald Cerrone x2.