MMA Collectors

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
RM3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MMA Collectors

Post by RM3 »

Wweguy17 wrote:Anyone have any luck with don frye,gray maynard or kevin randleman?
I emailed Don and his wife replied. He signs if you buy the item from his website, but to sign my card through the mail is the cost of a store item, plus an additional $50 sent to her, not him. She also argued that my event used memorabilia card wasn't authentic and that the UFC is selling fraudulent items to capitalize on his name and legacy.
If you're not a certified signature authenticator who checked that in person, be quiet.

"when you die, they don't bury you with other people's opinions in the casket so go do whatever it is that makes you happy while your alive. if you wanna do it all, go do it all! the world is yours."
~MGK
Bears fan 10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bears fan 10 »

Affliction1982 wrote:Added Kenny Florian last week c/o Harvey List address. I sent him 2 of my custom Championship Moment cards and one Topps 2010. He kept both customs and sent me back 2 Topps 2010. The one on the right is for trade

Congrats on the success!! If you don't mind what address did you send it to and how long did it take? Also doesn't anyone know the address for cowboy cerrone? Thanks guys!!
Autographs recived ttm: Peyton Manning, Julius Peppers, Corey Wooten, Steven Jackson, Dan Fouts x2, Ozzie Newsome, Lance Kendricks, Tony Dungy, Les Miles, Jimbo Fisher x2, Harry Carson, Rollie Fingers, Joe Nathan, Ryne Sandberg, Curtis Granderson, Phil Niekro, Jim Bunning x2, Nyjer Morgan, Bobby Doer, Joe Morgan, Deron Williams, Eric Dickerson, Andre Reed, Charlie Joiner, Bobby Hull, Gale Sayers, Dirk Nowitzki, Rick Pitino, John Harbaugh, Lawrence Taylor x2, Finn Bálor x3, Donald Cerrone x2.
Affliction1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Affliction1982 »

Bears fan 10 wrote:
Affliction1982 wrote:Added Kenny Florian last week c/o Harvey List address. I sent him 2 of my custom Championship Moment cards and one Topps 2010. He kept both customs and sent me back 2 Topps 2010. The one on the right is for trade

Congrats on the success!! If you don't mind what address did you send it to and how long did it take? Also doesn't anyone know the address for cowboy cerrone? Thanks guys!!
Donald Cerrone
6 Kalma Lane
Edgewood, NM 87015

As far as the Florian address, it is listed in the Harvey list. Technically, I am not supposed to give it out because it's a list that has to be paid for. I'm sure I'll catch some flack for that but I try to respect people's wishes as much as possible. My return took 18 days, though.
Harpo10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Harpo10 »

I sent off to McGregor at his gym about 10 days ago and got a return today, 3 photos signed. Which would be great if it wasn't for the fact he's still in the US, I tried to get them there ready for when he returned to Ireland but I guess someone else just signs his mail and sends it back out?
chip8989
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chip8989 »

Can you share what the returned sigs look like? Thanks
Harpo10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Harpo10 »

Having just googled Conor McGregor autographs and looking at the items they have on UFC rewards that he's signed my photos are nothing even like his normal signature, so I'm not sure who decided to sign mine. Unless someone has been doing that while he's been away most of the year. I've no idea but he's in the US so wouldn't have got near these photos given that I only sent them 10 days ago. But here they are.

deeakay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by deeakay »

Trade came in on Wednesday.
Funny, I had this card back in the day; I won it in Leaf Giveaway on Twitter & sold it to a cert auto collector.
Nice to get this one back in the collection.

deeakay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by deeakay »

Harpo10 wrote:Having just googled Conor McGregor autographs and looking at the items they have on UFC rewards that he's signed my photos are nothing even like his normal signature, so I'm not sure who decided to sign mine. Unless someone has been doing that while he's been away most of the year. I've no idea but he's in the US so wouldn't have got near these photos given that I only sent them 10 days ago. But here they are.
Was there any USA postmark?
If there's Ireland postage on it, yeah sadly they can't be legit with him saying in his interviews many times yesterday that he's not been home for months.
Harpo10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Harpo10 »

deeakay wrote:
Harpo10 wrote:Having just googled Conor McGregor autographs and looking at the items they have on UFC rewards that he's signed my photos are nothing even like his normal signature, so I'm not sure who decided to sign mine. Unless someone has been doing that while he's been away most of the year. I've no idea but he's in the US so wouldn't have got near these photos given that I only sent them 10 days ago. But here they are.
Was there any USA postmark?
If there's Ireland postage on it, yeah sadly they can't be legit with him saying in his interviews many times yesterday that he's not been home for months.
Irish stamps and postmarks. I've sent to the gym before and had back from Paddy, Aisling & John but I was in contact with Aisling who said she was waiting on them and got the others to sign them. Not sure why this happened, at least I knew he wasn't there so didn't get them and think they were legit I guess. I didn't put in return stamps or any postage so whoever did it paid the postage back which makes me wonder if someone is just doing all his mail at the moment. I might try again when I know he's there and see what I get back.
phyteguru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by phyteguru »

Kiddo started school again today.
Let the TTMing commence once again.
Pumped.
Check out my Collection
http://www.facebook.com/gurugrapher
-One Fight at a Time-
1391 UFC Fighter Autographs Obtained