Maroon 5 Email Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Bartosz994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Maroon 5 Email Success!

Post by Bartosz994 »

vivalakayla wrote: You are a newb. So of course you're gonna get your panties in a twist. If everyone shared their private emails or addresses; guess what?! NO ONE would get successes because they would be spammed to the point where they wouldn't work anymore.

Instead of complaining why don't you ohhhh, I don't know - go look for the address yourself? Try some research. The time you took complaining that someone wouldn't hand you an address on a silver platter you would have found it yourself. People post stuff like this not for bragging, although I am sure there some who do - but I post my private address successes to let people know there is a way to get their graph if you LOOK. You should THANK the people who post private address successes, not whine & cry like a baby. :lol:
Good said! {up}
Nice they are still people with experience, who understand this hobby a bit ;-)
JMadigan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JMadigan »

Hi everyone,

This is my response - the person who gave me the e-mail requested I keep the e-mail private. If I posted it on a public forum, anybody can find it, the email would get spammed and nobody would get an autograph.

Unlike many others, I post the address where the autograph came from because I know only a true fan would send a photo, LOR & SASE and it won't get spammed. If your a true fan, you'll use the address above and hope for the best. But I can't post the email knowing that if I do, it will get spammed and nobody gets an autograph.

Sorry.

-John Madigan
Autograph Collector in New York City.

I obtain all autographs through the mail, in person or purchase through official web-store of artist.
Never purchase through e-bay and have never traded autographs.
Will always be open to trading addresses.

Last TTM Success: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Last In Person Success: Michael Bisping
Last Purchased Success: DJ Khaled

Favorite Successes Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Idina Menzel, Anthony Jeselnik, DEV, Impractical Jokers, Joan Rivers, Karmin, Katy Perry, Pitbull, Britney Spears, Broad City.

Entire Collection: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 8277574c61
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

JMadigan wrote:Hi everyone,

This is my response - the person who gave me the e-mail requested I keep the e-mail private. If I posted it on a public forum, anybody can find it, the email would get spammed and nobody would get an autograph.

Unlike many others, I post the address where the autograph came from because I know only a true fan would send a photo, LOR & SASE and it won't get spammed. If your a true fan, you'll use the address above and hope for the best. But I can't post the email knowing that if I do, it will get spammed and nobody gets an autograph.

Sorry.

-John Madigan
You have nothing to apologize for.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

This is my thing: WHY WOULD U WANT AN EMAIL TO GETTA AP?
AP = NOT REAL !
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Victorex
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Victorex »

Can you pls pm me the email address ?
tara
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tara »

Not trying to be rude or anything. But I don't think it's a private email address. The signatures are autopen not authentic.
In Person Successes=Thomas Mann November 28th, 2014 Black Friday
Most Recent TTM Success= Tim Hawkins June 6th, 2015
danielle120
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by danielle120 »

Can you please PM me the email address? Thanks, I promise I wont post it
Danielle
WillyWonka11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WillyWonka11 »

csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

NICE!
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
dellybelly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dellybelly »

can you pm me how you got katy perry signature my little sister is a huge fan and her birthday is coming up that would be amazing thank you
Some autographs received: Neil Patrick Harris, Betty White, Dwayne (the rock) Johnson, Chef Gordon Ramsay, Andrew Zimmern, Toby Maguire, Hallie Berry, Drew Carey, Jackie Chan, Matthew McConaughey

Waiting On: Bobby Flay, David Muir, and many more