JOhnny depp Success

Trash
georgethree33
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: JOhnny depp Success

Post by georgethree33 »

cschultz-2 wrote:Why wouldn't the autopen sign both photos? Think it threw a tantrum and insisted on signing the one photo only?
Because if they signed two - it would destroy the illusion that it was signed by him. You'd spot the fake without an issue.

But if you really want proof - do yourself a favor - send 3 more requests. They have used different Depp autopens in the past - send 3 more requests over the next year - you'll see for yourself when you get your photos back signed - it's an autopen.
Favorite Film/TV Autographs: Robin Williams (Not Secretarial), every James Bond 007 actor from film and TV, every actor/stuntman (and actress) to ever play Jason in Friday the 13th film series, and every man to ever portray Superman on the TV, film, radio, stage, video games and in animation.

Favorite Rock/Metal autographs: Van Halen (Dave/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Van Hagar (Sammy/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Helloween, Savatage (all members including Criss), Overkill, Stratovarius, Manowar, Arch Enemy, Steve Perry, Journey with Arnel Pineda, Chicago (minus Robert Lamm), Peter Cetera, the Beach Boys (50th anniversary reunion lineup), Beach Boys current lineup, and Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones.

Favorite comic book sketches/signatures: Wayne Boring, Joe Shuster, Curt Swan, Jim Lee, Jon Bogdanove, Brett Breeding, Ron Frenz, Ivan Reis, Mart Nodell, Bob Kane, Carmine Infantino, Dan Jurgens, Howard Bender.
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

alex21 wrote:how do u have a gf mate
You are super annoying.
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

There are WAY too many people on this forum who like to post crap, but never actually post feedback. If that's what floats your boat fine, but this thread needs locked as it's getting boring. Sorry, I used the wrong tense there, it was boring a LONG time ago.

RM
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
imbatman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by imbatman »

Guys it is an authentic Depp autograph. Look online.
sometimes when I post feedback you may not immediately see an autograph, all my autographs are on one page you may have to scroll down sometimes to find them.

PLEASE VISIT MY SITE

http://autographarmy.weebly.com/

best Trader(s)

1ben123

willing to trade private addresses for autographs or for other private addresses

looking for

Ronaldo brazil private,