Comic Book Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
TheCoolOne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Comic Book Collectors

Post by TheCoolOne »

How many stamps do you guys usually put on your envelopes to send out 1-2 comic books to an artist or writer?
baseball/COMIC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by baseball/COMIC »

TheCoolOne wrote:
baseball/COMIC wrote:
TheCoolOne wrote:Has anyone received a reply from Sal Buscema this year? I’m still waiting for my request to come back.
i got him back in january it took 2 months to get
What address did you use?
Sal Buscema
13797 Charismatic Way
Gainesville VA 20155
baseball/COMIC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by baseball/COMIC »

TheCoolOne wrote:How many stamps do you guys usually put on your envelopes to send out 1-2 comic books to an artist or writer?
i just sent two books for 5 dollars
spideyfan71
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spideyfan71 »

I've been wanting to send a sketch card to artists who has worked on some of my favorite animated shows. Question is, how do I find one?

I live the short lived Spectacular Spider-Man show and would love a sketch of Spidey from the artists of the show. How do I find the main artist and where would I be able to locate the artist?

Thanks for the help,

Mike
baseball/COMIC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by baseball/COMIC »

[quote="spideyfan71"]I've been wanting to send a sketch card to artists who has worked on some of my favorite animated shows. Question is, how do I find one?

I live the short lived Spectacular Spider-Man show and would love a sketch of Spidey from the artists of the show. How do I find the main artist and where would I be able to locate the artist?

Thanks for the help,

i would try to find the last of animators and mail them to their new projects i tried t get a signature from greg wiesman by sending to disney and they forwarded it to him this did take a longer time than i expected about a 2 month turn around good luck
baseball/COMIC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by baseball/COMIC »

i got romeo tanghal today he sent me back my 2 comic signed included a really cool dual sketch of knighting and green lantern and he also included a huge full color drawing of the hulk awesome success
mrwoodland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mrwoodland »

spideyfan71 wrote:I've been wanting to send a sketch card to artists who has worked on some of my favorite animated shows. Question is, how do I find one?

Thanks for the help,

Mike
The main character designer of Spectacular Spider-Man is named Sean "Cheeks" Galloway. I've been lucky enough to meet him in person and he was very cool and did me a sketch for free. If you want a Spectacular Spidey style sketch he is the man to get. Here is his Deviantart where you can reach himhttp://cheeks-74.deviantart.com/ if you aren't on DA there are links to his Facebook and Instagram on there. Good luck
mrwoodland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mrwoodland »

baseball/COMIC wrote:i got romeo tanghal today he sent me back my 2 comic signed included a really cool dual sketch of knighting and green lantern and he also included a huge full color drawing of the hulk awesome success
That's awesome! I sent off to him a while back just asking for a sketch so I'm hoping I'll receive mine soon too
baseball/COMIC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by baseball/COMIC »

mrwoodland wrote:
baseball/COMIC wrote:i got romeo tanghal today he sent me back my 2 comic signed included a really cool dual sketch of knighting and green lantern and he also included a huge full color drawing of the hulk awesome success
That's awesome! I sent off to him a while back just asking for a sketch so I’m hoping I'll receive mine soon too
it took about 3 weeks to get mine back
spideyfan71
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spideyfan71 »

mrwoodland wrote:
spideyfan71 wrote:I've been wanting to send a sketch card to artists who has worked on some of my favorite animated shows. Question is, how do I find one?

Thanks for the help,

Mike
The main character designer of Spectacular Spider-Man is named Sean "Cheeks" Galloway. I've been lucky enough to meet him in person and he was very cool and did me a sketch for free. If you want a Spectacular Spidey style sketch he is the man to get. Here is his Deviantart where you can reach himhttp://cheeks-74.deviantart.com/ if you aren't on DA there are links to his Facebook and Instagram on there. Good luck
Thanks so much! I'll try him there.

Mike