Jim Parsons (An Act of God VV) Success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
LeonCamilleri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jim Parsons (An Act of God VV) Success

Post by LeonCamilleri »

Sent a $20 donation together with a SASE,LOR and a photo of Jim Parsons as Sheldon Cooper. Received a signed Playbill and photo came back unsigned. I'm happy with the success of the Playbill but it would have been better if I got the photo signed too. I sent another letter a couple of days ago addressed to Jim Parsons, hopefully I'll receive the photos back, signed.

Sent : 8th July 2015
Received : 27th July 2015

Address used :
'An Act of God'
Studio 54
254 West 54th Street
New York, NY 10019

Envelope :

Playbill and unsigned photo :
Most Recent Success : Adam West

Waiting For: Bette Midler,Tim Cook,Dan Castellaneta,Seth MacFarlane,Robert Englund,Maggie Smith,Nick Jonas,Rod Stewart,Liza Minnelli,Tim Burton,Aretha Franklin,Lionel Richie (P.A.),Celine Dion (P.A.) x2,Quincy Jones (P.A.),Oprah Winfrey (P.A.), Jim Parsons, Kevin Hart,Idina Menzel,Alice Cooper,Craig Federighi, Phil Schiller,Jony Ive,Dan Riccio,The Jacksons,Bette Midler,Cher,Larry King,Jackie Chan,Ed Sheeran,Jessie J,Brian May(x2),Stevie Wonder,George Martin,Whoopi Goldberg,Eddy Cue,James Earl Jones(x2),Sam Smith,Tom Hanks,Emma Watson,Al Pacino(x2),Bruce Willis,Macklemore,Ryan Lewis,Adam West(x3),Bruce Springsteen,George Lucas,Jennifer Hudson,Reggie Fils-Aime(x2)

Most Wanted: Celine Dion,Tim Cook,Seth MacFarlane,Michael Jackson,Amy Winehouse,Steve Jobs
tigerman333
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jim Parsons (An Act of God VV) Success

Post by tigerman333 »

Amazing success. I love him in the big bang theory
LeonCamilleri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LeonCamilleri »

tigerman333 wrote:Amazing success. I love him in the big bang theory
Thank you! :)
I hope to receive the photos that I've sent signed. It'd be great, I'm still happy with my success :)

Waiting For: Bette Midler,Tim Cook,Dan Castellaneta,Seth MacFarlane,Robert Englund,Maggie Smith,Nick Jonas,Rod Stewart,Liza Minnelli,Tim Burton,Aretha Franklin,Lionel Richie (P.A.),Celine Dion (P.A.) x2,Quincy Jones (P.A.),Oprah Winfrey (P.A.), Jim Parsons, Kevin Hart,Idina Menzel,Alice Cooper,Craig Federighi, Phil Schiller,Jony Ive,Dan Riccio,The Jacksons,Bette Midler,Cher,Larry King,Jackie Chan,Ed Sheeran,Jessie J,Brian May(x2),Stevie Wonder,George Martin,Whoopi Goldberg,Eddy Cue,James Earl Jones(x2),Sam Smith,Tom Hanks,Emma Watson,Al Pacino(x2),Bruce Willis,Macklemore,Ryan Lewis,Adam West(x3),Bruce Springsteen,George Lucas,Jennifer Hudson,Reggie Fils-Aime(x2)

Most Wanted: Celine Dion,Tim Cook,Seth MacFarlane,Michael Jackson,Amy Winehouse,Steve Jobs
Jackess
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jackess »

LeonCamilleri wrote:Sent a $20 donation together with a SASE,LOR and a photo of Jim Parsons as Sheldon Cooper. Received a signed Playbill and photo came back unsigned. I'm happy with the success of the Playbill but it would have been better if I got the photo signed too. I sent another letter a couple of days ago addressed to Jim Parsons, hopefully I'll receive the photos back, signed.

Sent : 8th July 2015
Received : 27th July 2015

Address used :
'An Act of God'
Studio 54
254 West 54th Street
New York, NY 10019

Envelope :

Playbill and unsigned photo :

OMG :shock: I sent letter with stamps to him too. Maybe he signed the same photo to me :roll:

By the way, great success!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi LeonCamilleri :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Jim Parsons
"An Act of God" (Until Aug 02 2015)
Studio 54
254 W 54th St
New York, NY 10019
USA

{star} Jim Parsons on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
BenJones90
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BenJones90 »

Ah I wrote to him there but I didn't include a donation. I just included money for the postage back to the UK. I think that's where I screwed it up...
LeonCamilleri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LeonCamilleri »

BenJones90 wrote:Ah I wrote to him there but I didn't include a donation. I just included money for the postage back to the UK. I think that's where I screwed it up...
Some people got a success even though they didn't include a donation, you might be one of those lucky ones, who knows?
I sent 2 photos separately together with a SASE a couple of days ago, I'll let you know whether I get a success or a failure. Unfortunately it'll most likely be a failure :/

LeonCamilleri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LeonCamilleri »

Jackess wrote:[quote="OMG :shock: I sent letter with stamps to him too. Maybe he signed the same photo to me :roll:

By the way, great success!
It's a Playbill (sort of a magazine). Good luck ! And, thank you :)

florence24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by florence24 »

What a great success! :)
LeonCamilleri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LeonCamilleri »

florence24 wrote:What a great success! :)
It surely is indeed heh :D
Thanks {up}