Jeremy Bulloch (Doctor Who Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
insertnamehere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jeremy Bulloch (Doctor Who Success

Post by insertnamehere »

Jasonm25870 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Jasonm25870 wrote:I was up until last year using normal envelopes but things started to either get damaged or go missing. So someone suggested these envelopes to me. I don't mind sending like that as it's only about 9p more than a normal first class letter . I haven't had anything getting damaged either.

Hey, are those board backed ones? Agreed they are better than regular ones, but if you have a wee dig about you'll find the same level of board support in the smaller size that still fall under the weight rules. I know it's only a few pence, but it does build up, especially if you're looking to send more letters out :D
The shops in my town aren't very good , especially the stationary shops..there is only one and they don't sell packs of the board envelopes. I have to get them from the pound shop. It's a very unlikely place to get them I know but anything is better than taking a mortgage out to go shopping in Ryman's
Ha yeah, Ryman ain't the cheapest, totally feel your pain there. I stopped using them for envelopes like that a long time ago, now get them in bulk from eBay, there's quite a few good deals out there, for buying as little as 10-25 of them. Anyways, was just a thought in case it would help :D
LOADS OF AWESOME SIGNED GOODIES IN CHARITY AUCTIONS... http://one4themoney.wordpress.com for more information :D SUPPORTING THE AWESOME CHILDREN WITH CANCER UK! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR NEW ITEMS :)