Lionel Messi, FC Barcelona email success (Barcelona FC)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
arkiimre
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lionel Messi, FC Barcelona email success (Barcelona FC)

Post by arkiimre »

3 weeks ago I sent an email to a private Barca email, and today received a Messi PP card, and a Letter!
Photos:

admin
Site Admin

Re: Lionel Messi, FC Barcelona email success (Barcelona FC)

Post by admin »

Hi arkiimre :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

{star} Barcelona FC on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)
emily.alexander
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by emily.alexander »

What was the email you sent to please?
radenska
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by radenska »

Hello,
I am new here and I would appreciate so much if you could send me the email address where you have sent your request.
Thanks,
Best regards
ERNESTONETO
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ERNESTONETO »

HELLO I HAVE A CHILD AND HE HAS A HEMOPHILC DESEASE, THE DOCTORS SAY THAT HE CAN NOT PLAY SOCCER, BUT HE PLAYS EVERY DAY AND I CAN´T STOP HIM . IT ´S HIS PAISON . THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE CAN´T HUT HIMSELF , BECAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE BLOOD COAGULATION AND WHEN HE START TO PLAY I HAVE TO INJECT A MEDICINAL IN HIS VEIN , iT´S NOT GOOD BECAUSE HE IS ONLY 7 AND HE IS CRY BECAUSE HE FELLS PAIN , BUT AFTER THAT HE CAN PLAY SOCCER . THE MEDICINAL STAYS INSIDE HIM FOR 12 HRS ONLY. HIS DREAM IS TO BE SAME TO MESSI, HE WATCHES ALL THE GAMES AND RECORDED THEM . HE REALLY WANTS TO BE HE FREIND, SO I KNOW THAT IT´S NO POSSIBLE BUT I WANNA IF IT´S POSSIBLE SEND TO HIM SOME PHOTO OR LETTER OR SOME SUVINIR . LIKE HE SAID ." WE ARE FROM BRAZIL , AND BRAZIL IT´S NEXT TO ARGENTINA, MAYBE ONE DAY WE GONNA VISIT ARGENTINA WE MEET THE MESSI " ... HE HAS FAITH.

THANKS

ROBERTA

MY ADRESS
TO ERNESTO JOSE DA SILVA NETO
RUA DAS MACIEIRAS,250
BAIRRO CRISTO REI
CEP 85060-100
GUARAPUAVA - PARANÁ - BRAZIL
brazuka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brazuka »

ERNESTONETO wrote:HELLO I HAVE A CHILD AND HE HAS A HEMOPHILC DESEASE, THE DOCTORS SAY THAT HE CAN NOT PLAY SOCCER, BUT HE PLAYS EVERY DAY AND I CAN´T STOP HIM . IT ´S HIS PAISON . THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE CAN´T HUT HIMSELF , BECAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE BLOOD COAGULATION AND WHEN HE START TO PLAY I HAVE TO INJECT A MEDICINAL IN HIS VEIN , iT´S NOT GOOD BECAUSE HE IS ONLY 7 AND HE IS CRY BECAUSE HE FELLS PAIN , BUT AFTER THAT HE CAN PLAY SOCCER . THE MEDICINAL STAYS INSIDE HIM FOR 12 HRS ONLY. HIS DREAM IS TO BE SAME TO MESSI, HE WATCHES ALL THE GAMES AND RECORDED THEM . HE REALLY WANTS TO BE HE FREIND, SO I KNOW THAT IT´S NO POSSIBLE BUT I WANNA IF IT´S POSSIBLE SEND TO HIM SOME PHOTO OR LETTER OR SOME SUVINIR . LIKE HE SAID ." WE ARE FROM BRAZIL , AND BRAZIL IT´S NEXT TO ARGENTINA, MAYBE ONE DAY WE GONNA VISIT ARGENTINA WE MEET THE MESSI " ... HE HAS FAITH.

THANKS

ROBERTA

MY ADRESS
RUA DAS MACIEIRAS,250
BAIRRO CRISTO REI
CEP 85060-100
Olá, tudo bem?
Eu sou um colecionador brasileiro e posso te falar que é muito difícil conseguir autógrafos de jogadores como Messi e CR.
O jeito mais fácil seria enviar um email para o Barcelona e contar a história, mas é quase impossível eles enviarem um autográfo do Messi, mas poderiam enviar algum tipo de brinde, como poster.
Melhoras para o seu filho!
sportaddict
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sportaddict »

ERNESTONETO wrote:HELLO I HAVE A CHILD AND HE HAS A HEMOPHILC DESEASE, THE DOCTORS SAY THAT HE CAN NOT PLAY SOCCER, BUT HE PLAYS EVERY DAY AND I CAN´T STOP HIM . IT ´S HIS PAISON . THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE CAN´T HUT HIMSELF , BECAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE BLOOD COAGULATION AND WHEN HE START TO PLAY I HAVE TO INJECT A MEDICINAL IN HIS VEIN , iT´S NOT GOOD BECAUSE HE IS ONLY 7 AND HE IS CRY BECAUSE HE FELLS PAIN , BUT AFTER THAT HE CAN PLAY SOCCER . THE MEDICINAL STAYS INSIDE HIM FOR 12 HRS ONLY. HIS DREAM IS TO BE SAME TO MESSI, HE WATCHES ALL THE GAMES AND RECORDED THEM . HE REALLY WANTS TO BE HE FREIND, SO I KNOW THAT IT´S NO POSSIBLE BUT I WANNA IF IT´S POSSIBLE SEND TO HIM SOME PHOTO OR LETTER OR SOME SUVINIR . LIKE HE SAID ." WE ARE FROM BRAZIL , AND BRAZIL IT´S NEXT TO ARGENTINA, MAYBE ONE DAY WE GONNA VISIT ARGENTINA WE MEET THE MESSI " ... HE HAS FAITH.

THANKS

ROBERTA

MY ADRESS
RUA DAS MACIEIRAS,250
BAIRRO CRISTO REI
CEP 85060-100
All the best for your son, I hope his dream comes true.
Andrei_K
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Andrei_K »

THANKS

ROBERTA

MY ADRESS
RUA DAS MACIEIRAS,250
BAIRRO CRISTO REI
CEP 85060-100
Sadly, but you have no chances to receive anything from Messi. Cause he doesn't give a **** about his fans. Only fake or PP - that's all you can expect.
Recent successes: Roberto Donadoni, Dieter Eilts, Amancio, Antonio Benarrivo, Wolfgang Weber, Koke, Fabrizio Ravanelli, Luigi Riva, Mario Basler, Lars Ricken, Diego Fuser, Hans Schäfer, Wolfgang Overath, Jari Litmanen, Jürgen Kohler, Gianfranco Zola, José María Bakero, Franco Baresi, Frank de Boer, Demetrio Albertini, Vincenzo Montella, Pierluigi Casiraghi, Sandro Mazzola, Gianluca Pagliuca, Roberto Mancini, Paul Ince.

My full collection of autographs

https://www.facebook.com/footgraphs/
Baggiebubs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Baggiebubs »

I agree more, Messi don't give fuck to his fans in post bet he threw all fanmail in the bin, if that's case I hate him because if he or agent had open mine they would found out I sent him a4 size photo of him and Jonas Olsson. Already signed by Olsson all he had to do is add his autograph and sent it back to me. I tell u what if I ever get it back I doubt it it's yours my Brazil friend
Andrei_K
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Andrei_K »

Baggiebubs wrote:I agree more, Messi don't give **** to his fans in post bet he threw all fanmail in the bin, if that's case I hate him because if he or agent had open mine they would found out I sent him a4 size photo of him and Jonas Olsson. Already signed by Olsson all he had to do is add his autograph and sent it back to me. I tell u what if I ever get it back I doubt it it's yours my Brazil friend
A few years ago he cheated his fans in USA. They spent $2000 per ticket to get his autograph and all they have got from him is f***ing PP photos. After all of this, how do you think he uses a fanmail? He wipes his a** with it. I would never send anything to this man.
Recent successes: Roberto Donadoni, Dieter Eilts, Amancio, Antonio Benarrivo, Wolfgang Weber, Koke, Fabrizio Ravanelli, Luigi Riva, Mario Basler, Lars Ricken, Diego Fuser, Hans Schäfer, Wolfgang Overath, Jari Litmanen, Jürgen Kohler, Gianfranco Zola, José María Bakero, Franco Baresi, Frank de Boer, Demetrio Albertini, Vincenzo Montella, Pierluigi Casiraghi, Sandro Mazzola, Gianluca Pagliuca, Roberto Mancini, Paul Ince.

My full collection of autographs

https://www.facebook.com/footgraphs/