Gillian Anderson Dana Scully Signed Photograph

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
SillyBabyBean
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Gillian Anderson Dana Scully Signed Photograph

Post by SillyBabyBean »

Hi All,

I went to CollectorMania in Milton Keynes today and picked up this signed Gillian Anderson as Dana Scully photograph. I have been after this for a while now. Cost £40.00 but I think it's well worth it. I will always love The X-Files so this is a great find for me!

Autographs received so far: Gillian Anderson (x4), David Duchovny (x2) Kirstie Allsopp (x5), Rachel Khoo (x3) Steve Backshall, Sophie Kinsella (x2), Trinny & Susannah, Kate Winslet, Emily Blunt, Carol Ann Lee, Terry Jones (Monty Python), Chris Barrie, David Prowse, Morena Baccarin, Jewel Staite, Cast of WWE's Tough Enough (Series 1,), Tilda Swinton, Judi Dench, William B. Davis, Tom Delonge, Ilan Rubin (Angels & Airwaves), Robert Patrick, Steven Williams & William Saddler
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Gillian Anderson Dana Scully Signed Photograph

Post by fromuk2014 »

That sounds pricey because you can now reach her at a UK address which would cost a fair amount less but I'm a fan too so its still a great photo for your collection.
SillyBabyBean
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SillyBabyBean »

Hey,

She doesn't sign Dana Scully related photographs anymore, hence I purchased this one. I have written to her UK address as she kindly signed a beautiful photograph for me which I'm really happy about. I have a Fox Mulder photograph and wanted a Scully one to complete my collection.
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

SillyBabyBean wrote:Hey,

She doesn't sign Dana Scully related photographs anymore, hence I purchased this one. I have written to her UK address as she kindly signed a beautiful photograph for me which I'm really happy about. I have a Fox Mulder photograph and wanted a Scully one to complete my collection.
Strange you say she doesn't sign the Scully items.

You can see she does here -

http://surfmypictures.com/image/e34ff5b ... 3wlt1.html

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=366542

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=366198

And of course they are releasing a new 6 part series with the possibility of more to come so she'll be getting even more requests for Scully items as they bring new fans.
SillyBabyBean
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SillyBabyBean »

I heard that if you wrote to her asking for a signed Dana Scully photo she wouldn't (understandably) sign it.
Obviously now with the new series, things might be different. Either way...I'm happy!
Autographs received so far: Gillian Anderson (x4), David Duchovny (x2) Kirstie Allsopp (x5), Rachel Khoo (x3) Steve Backshall, Sophie Kinsella (x2), Trinny & Susannah, Kate Winslet, Emily Blunt, Carol Ann Lee, Terry Jones (Monty Python), Chris Barrie, David Prowse, Morena Baccarin, Jewel Staite, Cast of WWE's Tough Enough (Series 1,), Tilda Swinton, Judi Dench, William B. Davis, Tom Delonge, Ilan Rubin (Angels & Airwaves), Robert Patrick, Steven Williams & William Saddler