David Troughton ( Doctor Who ) Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Jasonm25870
$10 gift certificate winner

David Troughton ( Doctor Who ) Success

Post by Jasonm25870 »

I sent to David Troughton on 20th April 2015 to Markham,Froggatt & Irwin and today received my 8x6 photo back signed. It's from the episodes he did with Jon Pertwee when he played King Peladon.

and photo of the envelope along with picture.

carlosredevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: David Troughton ( Doctor Who ) Success

Post by carlosredevil »

I don't think that is real I'm afraid. It's autopen Sorry to tell you this.
Jasonm25870

Post by Jasonm25870 »

Not an autopen sorry, that's a photo I did from a screengrab and I just held it up to the light and you can see the strokes where he's signed it.
Sorry to disappoint you.
Münchausen

Post by Münchausen »

Jasonm25870 wrote:Not an autopen sorry, that's a photo I did from a screengrab and I just held it up to the light and you can see the strokes where he's signed it.
Sorry to disappoint you.
You're thinking of a PP (Pre-Print). An AP (Auto-Pen) is an autograph that has been put onto a photo (any photo) by a "Signature Machine". Here is a picture of one:
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Jasonm25870 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

{star} David Troughton on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)