Clint Eastwood PERSONALIZED SUCCESS!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Alfie1997
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Clint Eastwood PERSONALIZED SUCCESS!!

Post by Alfie1997 »

It matches mine 100% and mine matches everyone else's on here that people say are secretarial. so if it's real then everybody's are real.
Guess we will never know for sure. The only way to be 100% positive is to be there when he signed it.
WaltG123,
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123, »

Alfie1997 wrote:It matches mine 100% and mine matches everyone else's on here that people say are secretarial. so if it's real then everybody's are real.
Guess we will never know for sure. The only way to be 100% positive is to be there when he signed it.

The only thing I'm 100% sure about is the fact you've been added to my ignore list.
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.
Alfie1997
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Alfie1997 »

WaltG123, wrote:
Alfie1997 wrote:It matches mine 100% and mine matches everyone else's on here that people say are secretarial. so if it's real then everybody's are real.

The only thing I'm 100% sure about is the fact you've been added to my ignore list.
I coudnt give a toss if you ignore me or not you silly old troll. Stop spoiling the forum for others with your arrogant remarks you old fool. We all know you have several user names carlosddevil waltg123 and the other waltg names. It's trollers like you that is running this place to the ground...
WillyWonka11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WillyWonka11 »

Alfie1997 wrote:
WaltG123, wrote:

I coudnt give a toss if you ignore me or not you silly old troll. Stop spoiling the forum for others with your arrogant remarks you old fool. We all know you have several user names carlosddevil waltg123 and the other waltg names. It's trollers like you that is running this place to the ground...

I agree! This person's comments are always rude and add nothing to this site.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi lhorton73 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Clint Eastwood
Malpaso Productions
4000 Warner Blvd.
Building 81
Suite 101
Burbank, CA 91522
USA

{star} Clint Eastwood on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
BS18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BS18 »

Without sounding rude, his TTM's are secs. You have every right to believe what you want but There's no benefit to hide in denial when someone who has years of experience tries to tell you the truth. Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, John Travolta, and Clint Eastwood's are the most common secs..
Alfie1997
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Alfie1997 »

BS18 wrote:Without sounding rude, his TTM's are secs. You have every right to believe what you want but There's no benefit to hide in denial when someone who has years of experience tries to tell you the truth. Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, John Travolta, and Clint Eastwood's are the most common secs..
I think your wrong about john travolta.
Peggy49
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Peggy49 »

timsaucier wrote:Congratulations!!!! I got a personalized inscription about a month ago
Does anyone know how to send an email to Clint or his manager ? My email is kgirls@aol.com just put Clint in subject. Thank you in advance.
Patrick's Autographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Patrick's Autographs »

BS18 wrote:Without sounding rude, his TTM's are secs. You have every right to believe what you want but There's no benefit to hide in denial when someone who has years of experience tries to tell you the truth. Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, John Travolta, and Clint Eastwood's are the most common secs..
You're right. They are the most common, which unfortunately also sell on eBay. I have seen very little authentic TTM's if any from those names.
Baggiebubs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Baggiebubs »

I got personal autograph from brandlry cooper must b real cuz when celebs put your name on it makes it real lol harrion ford, mark ( luke sky walker) thank you for real autos and putting name on lol