Clint Eastwood PERSONALIZED SUCCESS!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Clint Eastwood PERSONALIZED SUCCESS!!

Post by Normanbotts »

Don't trust psa on any autograph. They are a waste of time

I have seen many secs taken for authentic with psa. Many many times.
NB
WaltG123,
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123, »

Your autograph is real. Congratulations!

My ignore list is getting crowded. However, if anyone would like to take advantage of the offer in my signature, please let me know.
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.
DiamondDave
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DiamondDave »

Go ahead and add me. You seem like an arrogant condescending individual. The exact type I was referencing in my post in this thread.
The exact type of poster that is the detriment of this site. I agree life is too short for idiots.
Trolls be gone!
cdlawlor

Post by cdlawlor »

Be proud! Well done. If you think it's legit and have done your homework well don't let the na-sayers influence your opinion. Enjoy!
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

lhorton73 wrote:Today I got Clint Eastwoods personal autograph to my fiancee. It's written with silver pen. I see alot people of on here who say he doesn't and I offer this video and these pics as proof and challenge ANYONE to come forward and prove me wrong with hard evidence. I used the Malpaso productions address.
Hopefully when your fiancee decides to try and sell it to help pay for your wedding they leave you when they are embarrassed and nobody is willing to buy it because it was signed by his secretary.
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

DiamondDave wrote:Who cares?

You're not going to change their mind and he/she won't change yours.....what's the point in arguing?
If you don't think it's real, fine....keep it to yourself unless your opinion is asked for. Allow people to do their own research, succeed or fail unless they seek assistance.

The above behavior is the worst part of this site. So many posters here are hell bent on pointing out their so called superiority in collecting.
Too many mighty keyboard warriors creating issues. It would be nice to see the Admin tighten some reigns around here and enable a few moderators to quell the BS.
Stop being an idiot. This is the FEEDBACK part of the forum. Not the brag about the autograph that you got part of the forum.

People need to posting shit here unless they are willing to accept the feedback that a majority of people think it is fake.
DiamondDave

Post by DiamondDave »

joe316 wrote:
Stop being an idiot. This is the FEEDBACK part of the forum. Not the brag about the autograph that you got part of the forum.

People need to posting **** here unless they are willing to accept the feedback that a majority of people think it is fake.
Congratulations. You're yet another cancer on this site. Are you proud of being a mighty internet warrior?
Trolls be gone!
WaltG123,
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123, »

Careful, DiamondDave. You're flirting with being on my ignore list.
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.
DiamondDave

Post by DiamondDave »

WaltG123, wrote:Careful, DiamondDave. You're flirting with being on my ignore list.
Trolls be gone!
pocoslim
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pocoslim »

Who cares anymore!