Gene Wilder home in CT

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
Jwilson0119
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Gene Wilder home in CT

Post by Jwilson0119 »

I was wanting to write Gene and have heard he lives in Connecticut? If anyone knows this for sure with the address it would be appreciated Thanks
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Gene Wilder home in CT

Post by WaltG123 »

Jwilson0119 wrote:I was wanting to write Gene and have heard he lives in Connecticut? If anyone knows this for sure with the address it would be appreciated Thanks
If only there was a database of addresses that could be searched through a box at the top of the page with a <<arrow$ next to it...

If only...
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
Insertnamehere.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Insertnamehere. »

WaltG123 wrote:
Jwilson0119 wrote:I was wanting to write Gene and have heard he lives in Connecticut? If anyone knows this for sure with the address it would be appreciated Thanks
If only there was a database of addresses that could be searched through a box at the top of the page with a <<arrow$ next to it...

If only...

Lol
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

Greg2600 wrote:
Don't bother, all PP.
1) They were stamps, not PP
2) They don't even send those anymore--now it's just a rejection letter

But if the OP still wants to try, that's their choice. The address is all over this website--if it's that important to them to have, they can click their mouse a few times & find it (or just type "Gene Wilder CT" into the search box).

This forum is for requests of addresses that aren't easily found with the hopes that someone else has a lead that you don't. It's not for asking other people to spoon feed you information because you're too lazy to find it yourself.

But, if you wait long enough, that's what admin will do.

Break the rules in FB, he deletes or moves your post. Break the rules here:
Please use the search box at the top of this page "Search Fanmail.biz" to find an address :)
and he gives you exactly what you wanted to know.

If he wants the board to go to hell, fine. He could at least be consistent about it though. :roll:
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
Zen674
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zen674 »

Zen674
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zen674 »

Zen674
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zen674 »

Zen674
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zen674 »

Dave331976
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Dave331976 »

Gene Wilder
476 Scofieldtown Rd.
Stamford, CT. 06903