Nolan Ryan x3 - 3 1968T RC's - SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Alfie1997
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Nolan Ryan x3 - 3 1968T RC's - SUCCESS

Post by Alfie1997 »

Alfie1997 wrote:
YankeeFan123 wrote:
kingstarsports wrote:wow, Wow, WOW!!!! This has to be absolutely, hands down, the coolest success on here I have ever seen!!! I think it was you that posted your success on here a while back when you got Jerry Koosman, (wasn't that you???). Either way congratulations! {up} {up} {up} Nolan Ryan was one of my favorites growing up and still is, I have a lot of cards in my collection, lots of really good valuable cards too, but I never have owned Nolan's rookie card. That's a beautiful card, I'm happy for you that you got Koosman AND Nolan Ryan to sign. Enjoy those cards!!!!! And congrats again!!!!!
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

Alfie1997...were you just randomly quoting 2 comments without saying anything?
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

vjw0307 wrote:Alfie1997...were you just randomly quoting 2 comments without saying anything?
They did it in response to my comment.

Just add them to your ignore list.
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi vjw0307 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Nolan Ryan on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

admin wrote:Hi vjw0307 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Nolan Ryan on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Sorry, no scans of envelope.

Thanks,
James
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

mikesautos wrote:VERY NICE MAN !!! Those are now Worth Big $$$$
If you know anything about sports rookie cards then you would know that this person getting those signed has decreased the value of those rookie cards significantly.

The only person that would want to buy them is a autograph collector since sports card collectors want a perfect unsigned card. Sports card collectors see a signed card as a damaged card.
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

You are correct Joe as it pertains to mint rookie cards.. But these are in such bad shape that having them signed does increase their value.. Not sure if increasing their value was the aim in this instant, but getting Ryan's autograph seems to have been more meaningful to him..
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

joe316 wrote:
mikesautos wrote:VERY NICE MAN !!! Those are now Worth Big $$$$
If you know anything about sports rookie cards then you would know that this person getting those signed has decreased the value of those rookie cards significantly.

The only person that would want to buy them is a autograph collector since sports card collectors want a perfect unsigned card. Sports card collectors see a signed card as a damaged card.
Your theory only applies to cards that would be graded a 7 or higher. Most of these cards would probably grade out between a 1 to a 3 or 4. You can pick these cards up for around $100-125 unsigned. The sigs only caused the value of these cards to increase. If these were PSA 8-10's, no...I would never add a sig to them.
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

vjw0307 wrote: Your theory only applies to cards that would be graded a 7 or higher. Most of these cards would probably grade out between a 1 to a 3 or 4. You can pick these cards up for around $100-125 unsigned. The sigs only caused the value of these cards to increase. If these were PSA 8-10's, no...I would never add a sig to them.
It would also depend on what you're valuing them as.

A card collector would want a low grade autographed card, as you said.

An autograph collector would want a pristine card, just as they would with any autographed item.
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D