"Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
kenwilliams84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

"Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase SUCCESS

Post by kenwilliams84 »

I received a response to the fan letter that I sent to WWE Hall of Famer "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase some time ago!

Sent letter, SASE, 4x6 photo, and trading card on 2/27/15

Received both photo and card autographed on 5/26/15

I'm not surprised it took as long as it did considering the fact that Mr. DiBiase always takes part in speaking tours for his ministry, as well as various wrestling and comic conventions.

The address I used was the following:

Ted DiBiase
c/o Heart of David Ministry
P.O. Box 1291
Clinton, MS 39060-1291

Below are photos of the autographs I received and the envelope that they were sent in:

Autographs Collected: Sid Haig, Miko Hughes, Doug Bradley, Kane Hodder, Alex Winter, Marilyn Burns, Gunnar Hansen, Pam Grier, Lori Cardille, Adrienne Barbeau, Judith O'Dea, Fabiana Udenio, Peter Davison, Ozzy Osbourne, Jason David Frank, Pat Priest, Butch Patrick, Bill Moseley, Kate Hodge, Linda Blair, Rhyno, Jerry Lawler, Colin Baker, John Barrowman, Al Snow, Jim Cornette, Paul McGann, Derek Jacobi, Robert Englund, Terry Funk, Dory Funk Jr., Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, Dawn Marie, Scotty 2 Hotty, Thea Gill, Anne Rice, Melody Thomas Scott, Lisa Lampanelli, James Mitchell, Adam West, Bob Barker, Ted DiBiase, Brie Bella, Vickie Guerrero, Michael Cole, Bushwhacker Butch, Natalya, Jimmy Hart, Larry Zbyszko, Rusev, Roman Reigns, Ric Flair, Awesome Kong, Jeff Jarrett, Angelina Love, Mickie James, Ron Simmons, Naomi Grossman, Tom Atkins, Chyna, Robert Maillet, Ari Lehman, Elvira, Leilani Kai, Demolition, David Newell, Denis O'Hare, Tobin Bell, Seth Rollins, Judi Dench (no room for more)
admin
Site Admin

Re: "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase SUCCESS

Post by admin »

Hi kenwilliams84 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Ted DiBiase on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Robinmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Robinmiller »

Great success {up}
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

I sent to that address on 4/2/12, 12/5/13, and 2/11/15 so I'm hopeful that maybe I'll get at least one of them back.
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

That's...that's not the least bit long.

The standard wait in this hobby is about 3 months.
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D