Peter Capaldi Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Peter Capaldi Success!

Post by csiny1000b »

Got my first Doctor Who autograph success today from Peter Capaldi, the 12th doctor. Sent 3/29/15 received 4/29/15.

Address Used:
Peter Capaldi
United Agents Ltd.
12-26 Lexington Street
London, W1F 0LE
UK

photo:

I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
Jasonm25870
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Peter Capaldi Success!

Post by Jasonm25870 »

It's a pre-print, that's not even his proper autograph. I've got one of those....
Robinmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Robinmiller »

Yes your right Jason. It's a preprint
That's all they send out these days. Haha.
I've got his authentic too. I wrote to him a few days after it was announced he was going to be the next Dr who and he replied then and he wrote me a thank you note. :D
Jasonm25870

Post by Jasonm25870 »

Robinmiller wrote:Yes your right Jason. It's a preprint
I've got his authentic too. I wrote to him a few days after it was announced he was going to be the next Dr who and he replied then and he wrote me a thank you note. :D
I wrote to him about the same time, picked a photo off google with him and the Tardis, sent it to the agents and I never saw it ever again.....
Robinmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Robinmiller »

Jasonm25870 wrote:
Robinmiller wrote:Yes your right Jason. It's a preprint
I wrote to him about the same time, picked a photo off google with him and the Tardis, sent it to the agents and I never saw it ever again.....

Maybe it's at the asylum planet. There has been quite a few old capaldi fan letters found in the dumping ground. It's where the faulty daleks that had malfunctioned or gone insane, or mentally scared from previous battles are kept. It's the daleks area described as intensive care.....
thomasmossy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thomasmossy »

A bit of a shame really but I think he must be hounded now with Dr Who fan mail.
Hopefully he will sign through his house :lol:
Uranus15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Uranus15 »

I've sent a letter to the via venue adress in the data base. No reply received. Since he is traveling a lot during filming, I don't think he will personaly sign any photos via venue. Even worse, it seems like most of the united agency replies are PP.
Beagle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Beagle »

It's too bad he doesn't at least send out pre-signed Doctor Who postcards like Matt did. Maybe once his time as The Doctor is done, the fan mail volume will become more manageable and he'll sign again.
Most wanted: Maggie Smith, Sylvester McCoy, Christopher Eccleston, Peter Capaldi
Doctor Who Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Doctor Who Fan »

I found someone that got Peters and Jenna's by email! They wouldn't tell me the email though :(

"Don't ask me who my favourite monster was because I'm sick of saying Tom Baker."
Lalla Ward

Recent successes: Deborah Watling, Sir Alan Sugar, Rylan Clark-Neal, Phillip Hurd-Wood, Martin Cort. Mostly emails but some TTMs here and there! [uk]

{star}Collecting since 15th March 2015.{star}
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi csiny1000 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Peter Capaldi on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)