MMA Collectors

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
phyteguru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MMA Collectors

Post by phyteguru »

Colby Covington
Via Private Home Address
(Coconut Creek Florida)

Sent: 04/06/2015
Recd: 04/17/2015
Days: 11

Last edited by phyteguru on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my Collection
http://www.facebook.com/gurugrapher
-One Fight at a Time-
1391 UFC Fighter Autographs Obtained
132 To Go
DaRRinS
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

addresses

Post by DaRRinS »

That's awesome!
In case anyone was interested, the address for Mr. Butkus is
21467 Rambala Vista
Malibu, CA 90265

I also got a signed photo back from Roy Nelson yesterday!
SweepMMA
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SweepMMA »

Just a handful of pictures of a few framed pieces i've got up currently, swapped a few out with newer cards the last week.

deeakay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by deeakay »

Saturday, April 18

Jon Fitch
c/o One Kick's Gym
5/5 Topps & 8x10
12 Days
This is why I don't normally send pics! USPS landed some GnP on my 8x10 in return!!

deeakay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by deeakay »

4/20 Monday brought:

Kyle Noke
c/o Jackson's MMA
2/2 Topps
74 days

phyteguru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by phyteguru »

John "The Bull" Marsha
Triton Mixed Martial Arts Training
1400 Aviation Road
Redondo Beach CA 90278

Sent: 04/09/2015
Recd: 04/20/2015
Days: 11

John fought at UFC 52. It was weird to me when he got signed because he had lost 4 out of 5. The four he lost to? Josh Barnett, Jeremy Horn, Ricco Rodriguez and Vladimir Matyushenko. ...killers! Then he beat Cabbage Correira and boom, UFC calls. Good for John. He is still training and teaching at the gym above.

Check out my Collection
-One Fight at a Time-
132 To Go
phyteguru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by phyteguru »

This wasn't TTM, but it's awesome and one half of the one of the coolest knockouts ever in the UFC.

Thanks Shayne!
Check out my Collection
-One Fight at a Time-
132 To Go
randomone
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by randomone »

Hey guys, I had a quick question, I'm going to be in Vegas for a wedding the week of UFC 187. I get in Sunday & unfortunately leave Thursday before all the good stuff happens, very disappointing, but nothing I can do.

My question is I'm going to the open workouts on Wednesday, but is there any tips you could please possibly give me as to how to possibly get autos/pics? Not even just at the open workouts, but just around Vegas that Tuesday or Wednesday? I have no idea how to go about it because I've never gotten to be in Vegas around the same time as fighters. I know some have had great IP successes in Vegas.

Any advice would be amazing & much appreciated. Thanks again!
TTM-Bruno Backlund JR Duggan Orton Simmons Tito Volkoff Race Tully Putski Ax Teddy Swagger Dreamer Hawkins Horowitz Ascension Breeze Demott Angle Swoggle Stanford Graves Gunn Emma Neville Corbin Enzo Parker Jordan Taylor Morton Smiley Onoo Turner Ugene Saturn Charlotte Regal Eva Prichard Young Cole Finn Mickie Glacier Carlito Dogg Disco Jojo Sheik Sasha Zayn Bayley Luke Haku Animal Tye Cass English Itami Louis Fulton Kalisto Bull KO Neville Cameron Funk Drake King Madusa Dana Blake Murphy Crowe Cornette King Kay Godfather Funaki DDP Kane Ventura Goldberg Gable Rollins Cesaro Molly Mongo LeFort Nakamura Cesaro Albert Henry Ryback Royce Revival Nia Gabriel Bliss JJ Mandy Joe Jose TM61 Roddy Hart Otis Tucker Aries Ruby Laith Lacey Cutler Black Sanity Ohno Mauro Mooney Matha Paige TJP Ricochet Sara Serena Belair Borne Kai Dijak KOR Fish Candice Rush Conti Raul Burch EC3
phyteguru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by phyteguru »

Hey Randomone,

It'll be awesome for you then, so many fighters will be in town for that one since it's quite a big fight. Your best bet would be to follow as many fighters on the card on Twitter and find out what hotel they are staying at. Usually when the fight is at the MGM, they stay there - so you'll likely be good hanging out there in the hotel lobby. You'll see other 'graphers' around there so don't be afraid to ask if they have any insight.

Take your own sharpies. If you don't have time or money to print off 8x10's of the fighters you expect to see there, then take one big picture that you can create a collage on. Additionally, if the posters for the event are on sale around the time of the open workouts, you could buy one of those and have all of your favorite fighters sign that poster.

Best of luck.
Happy signing.
Check out my Collection
-One Fight at a Time-
132 To Go
randomone
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by randomone »

Phyteguru thanks so much for the advice, I'll definitely be sure to hang around the MGM. Hopefully a poster will be available, that'd be pretty cool to get signed, I'm going to bring some cards, hoping that'll work. Thanks again for the tips!
TTM-Bruno Backlund JR Duggan Orton Simmons Tito Volkoff Race Tully Putski Ax Teddy Swagger Dreamer Hawkins Horowitz Ascension Breeze Demott Angle Swoggle Stanford Graves Gunn Emma Neville Corbin Enzo Parker Jordan Taylor Morton Smiley Onoo Turner Ugene Saturn Charlotte Regal Eva Prichard Young Cole Finn Mickie Glacier Carlito Dogg Disco Jojo Sheik Sasha Zayn Bayley Luke Haku Animal Tye Cass English Itami Louis Fulton Kalisto Bull KO Neville Cameron Funk Drake King Madusa Dana Blake Murphy Crowe Cornette King Kay Godfather Funaki DDP Kane Ventura Goldberg Gable Rollins Cesaro Molly Mongo LeFort Nakamura Cesaro Albert Henry Ryback Royce Revival Nia Gabriel Bliss JJ Mandy Joe Jose TM61 Roddy Hart Otis Tucker Aries Ruby Laith Lacey Cutler Black Sanity Ohno Mauro Mooney Matha Paige TJP Ricochet Sara Serena Belair Borne Kai Dijak KOR Fish Candice Rush Conti Raul Burch EC3