Slyvester Stallone Success ( Sent to Private address)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Slyvester Stallone Success ( Sent to Private address)

Post by vivalakayla »

goldenagehollywood wrote:OK the hand writing does not seem to flow like there is almost a drawing to it. And sly does have a couple of different looking signatures this one looks like a copy of the one he did at his private signing. It looks like it is not natural like it took 30 seconds to write and not the 2 or 3 seconds it takes to sign ones name. So I think the secretary is good but its still secretarial. And the lines he draws at the end of his name don't come close to matching.
Hmm, i dont know if you're talking about my photos, as far as the handwriting not flowing. But in person looking closely at the handwriting there are no stops in the signature or the handwriting therefore the theory that it doesn't flow doesn't quite match up. If someone was trying to copy a signature, that would not be natural and there would be stops in the signature. There are none. Both ends of Stallone on my photos are kinda squished in, the photos are 4x6 so quite small. Anyone writing in a small space it's going to look squished resulting in it looking a bit different.

Interesting opinion, though that you for elaborating.
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

Im talking about the autograph on the dvd cover cliffhanger it just does not look natural to me . I cant really tell about yours of course to make a 100 percent judgement on this I would have to have it in front of me. But if some one was trying to sell me that dvd cliffhanger autograph I would run away.
Pizzle7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pizzle7 »

His TTM are real! So are mine....

Regards,

Easter Bunny
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Normanbotts »

vivalakayla wrote:
Normanbotts wrote:

I'm very positive that Stallone doesn't sign ttm. Just because you watched his movies with your dad doesn't mean they are real. If you want to believe it then you do that. It makes no odds to me
I have more proof they are real than you do that they are not. I have posted comparisons which match with his handwriting. Just because you say they are fake doesn't make it so, either. At least I can come up with some sort of something to back up my claim. You cannot. Therefore your "opinion" is moot.

All of the work I do for this forum far outweighs the fact that you may be wrong here. I understand you may not like me or take exception to me questioning your pieces. I think the evidence you've provided with your photos and others weighing in to support you does not damage your credibility or reputation. But you could also investigate a little to the numberous Stallone posts exposing 100% known secreterial pieces that he had sent out that matches yours. He may have stepped out of his greenhouse specially for you Kayla but his ip just doesn't match anywhere near if you look into it a bit more. Have a nice day. Lmao
NB
ThatFinnishFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ThatFinnishFan »

I just got a success using the same address.
For some odd reason it gets deleted or moved to Authentic? -section...

Here:

My Collection: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Kevin Spacey, David Lynch, Martin Freeman, Benedict Cumberbatch, Andy Serkis, Ian McKellen, Lee Pace, Luke Evans, Orlando Bloom, Jackie Chan, Roger Moore, George Lazenby, Daniel Craig, Henry Cavill, Bryan Cranston, Ennio Morricone, Hugh Laurie, Judi Dench, Brian May, Derren Brown, Jay Leno, Colin Firth, James Earl Jones, Christopher Plummer, John Carpenter, George R.R. Martin, Patrick Stewart, Aaron Eckhart, Mark Wahlberg, Tim Burton, Terry Gilliam, Pedro Almodovar, Edward James Olmos, Francis Ford Coppola, John Hurt, Mads Mikkelsen, Sean Connery, Serj Tankian, Geoffrey Rush, George A. Romero, Adam West, David Hayter, Willem Dafoe, Carey Mulligan, Max Von Sydow.... and many others :)

I am from Finland and I love collecting movies & tv-shows and autographs from people I admire!
AS99
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AS99 »

ThatFinnishFan wrote:I just got a success using the same address.

Here:

Congratulations! How long did you wait for an answer?
Craig911
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Craig911 »

ThatFinnishFan wrote:I just got a success using the same address.

Here:

Congrats that is authentic. I've seen a lot of hand written letters from Sly and the writing on your photo is definitely his
In the end, We all get what we deserve

"YOU ARE THE ANTICHRIST!!"
-anonymous pm
ThatFinnishFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ThatFinnishFan »

^Thanks alot guys for your support! :D You should tell the admins that.... they removed my thread on the subject...

I sent my request on January 2015 :)
My Collection: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Kevin Spacey, David Lynch, Martin Freeman, Benedict Cumberbatch, Andy Serkis, Ian McKellen, Lee Pace, Luke Evans, Orlando Bloom, Jackie Chan, Roger Moore, George Lazenby, Daniel Craig, Henry Cavill, Bryan Cranston, Ennio Morricone, Hugh Laurie, Judi Dench, Brian May, Derren Brown, Jay Leno, Colin Firth, James Earl Jones, Christopher Plummer, John Carpenter, George R.R. Martin, Patrick Stewart, Aaron Eckhart, Mark Wahlberg, Tim Burton, Terry Gilliam, Pedro Almodovar, Edward James Olmos, Francis Ford Coppola, John Hurt, Mads Mikkelsen, Sean Connery, Serj Tankian, Geoffrey Rush, George A. Romero, Adam West, David Hayter, Willem Dafoe, Carey Mulligan, Max Von Sydow.... and many others :)

I am from Finland and I love collecting movies & tv-shows and autographs from people I admire!
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Craig911 wrote:
Congrats that is authentic. I've seen a lot of hand written letters from Sly and the writing on your photo is definitely his

http://imgur.com/EfJY3Py

Matches mine, too.