John Travolta

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
nhans16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

John Travolta

Post by nhans16 »

Sent : 19 March 2015
Rec'd: 6 April 2015

Address used:

John Travolta
P.O. Box 3560
Santa Barbara, CA 93130-3560 USA

Address given out on his website
http://www.travolta.com/site/fans

Received signed and personalized 8 x 10 photo.
photo was personalized with my first and last name.

here is a pic of the photo and envelope used:
http://surfmypictures.com/image/4392261 ... 4fk0d.html

To everybody who feels they are experts and is going to comment and tell me this is a SEC response.. save yourself the time in commenting.
I am a fan and i am happy with the response. i dont care. and i dont want to hear it from you.
admin
Site Admin

Re: John Travolta

Post by admin »

Hi nhans16 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} John Travolta on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
ThatFinnishFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ThatFinnishFan »

Congrats! I believe it's an authentic response :)

People should understand that when a celeb signs in premieres or such events, his autograph is rushed, but when signing fan mail in his own house it is more carefully done!

John actually has stated that he signs his own fan mail. Why would he promote his secreterial on a website?

I've sent him also a request, I hope I get it back also :)
My Collection: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Kevin Spacey, David Lynch, Martin Freeman, Benedict Cumberbatch, Andy Serkis, Ian McKellen, Lee Pace, Luke Evans, Orlando Bloom, Jackie Chan, Roger Moore, George Lazenby, Daniel Craig, Henry Cavill, Bryan Cranston, Ennio Morricone, Hugh Laurie, Judi Dench, Brian May, Derren Brown, Jay Leno, Colin Firth, James Earl Jones, Christopher Plummer, John Carpenter, George R.R. Martin, Patrick Stewart, Aaron Eckhart, Mark Wahlberg, Tim Burton, Terry Gilliam, Pedro Almodovar, Edward James Olmos, Francis Ford Coppola, John Hurt, Mads Mikkelsen, Sean Connery, Serj Tankian, Geoffrey Rush, George A. Romero, Adam West, David Hayter, Willem Dafoe, Carey Mulligan, Max Von Sydow.... and many others :)

I am from Finland and I love collecting movies & tv-shows and autographs from people I admire!
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Normanbotts »

It's a sec
NB
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by supertoneman »

ThatFinnishFan wrote:Congrats! I believe it's an authentic response :)

People should understand that when a celeb signs in premieres or such events, his autograph is rushed, but when signing fan mail in his own house it is more carefully done!

John actually has stated that he signs his own fan mail. Why would he promote his secreterial on a website?

I've sent him also a request, I hope I get it back also :)
not to rain on your parade on him stating on what he says on his website, but here is an article that says otherwise. http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum ... oked-at-by
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
Pizzle7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pizzle7 »

Look at Stallone's rushed IP sig and look at his sit down sig. Way different. Same with Travolta. These are legit. Congrats!!!
Elizabethdodds
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Elizabethdodds »

It's WIDELY known these are secs.

Want your proof? A few years back, John traveled overseas to support tsunami relief. A poster on this very board sent to him AFTER he had left for his trip overseas and received a reply BEFORE he came back.
Waiting for: Colin Morgan,Tom Hiddleston, Lauren Cohan, ..

Most Wanted : Colin Morgan, Matt Smith, Chris Evans & The Walking Dead cast....

Bought Successes : Enation, Benedict Cumberbatch, 30 Seconds To Mars(jared,shannon,tomo), Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki dual signed 

TTM Successes: Misha Collins, Alex O'loughlin, Emma Stone, Bradley James,Katie McGrath, Alona Tal, Louise Brealey.Karen Gillian, David Tennant. 
RM3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RM3 »

Elizabethdodds wrote:It's WIDELY known these are secs.

Want your proof? A few years back, John traveled overseas to support tsunami relief. A poster on this very board sent to him AFTER he had left for his trip overseas and received a reply BEFORE he came back.
Assumed, or believed to be. Not "known." No one here on this forum sat and watched a sec sign things on his behalf.
Out of curiosity, how do you know when John Travolta goes anywhere or when he gets home?
If you're not a certified signature authenticator who checked that in person, be quiet.

"when you die, they don't bury you with other people's opinions in the casket so go do whatever it is that makes you happy while your alive. if you wanna do it all, go do it all! the world is yours."
~MGK
michaelwsnyder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by michaelwsnyder »

Why God, Why? Why bump this post months later? It's common knowledge he's using a sec though! Perhaps try VV sometime.
RM3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RM3 »

michaelwsnyder wrote:Why God, Why? Why bump this post months later? It's common knowledge he's using a sec though! Perhaps try VV sometime.
Didn't bump it. I made a legitimate response to someone who claims a fact, when they can't prove it. Perhaps you could show everyone a sec signing things on his behalf. If you can't, then you're not helping anyone.
If you're not a certified signature authenticator who checked that in person, be quiet.

"when you die, they don't bury you with other people's opinions in the casket so go do whatever it is that makes you happy while your alive. if you wanna do it all, go do it all! the world is yours."
~MGK