MORGAN FREEMAN Authentic Autograph From Ben Hur Set in ITALY

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
polise2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MORGAN FREEMAN Authentic Autograph From Ben Hur Set in I

Post by polise2002 »

Because I have two autographs, and selling a picture, I realize the money for other expeditions, for other letters. I think there is a lot of envy ... ;-)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

It is somewhat dispiriting to see someone possibly get such a rare autograph, and openly brag about selling it on eBay :roll: at least the personalisation will lower it's value
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

Jaffer wrote:It is somewhat dispiriting to see someone possibly get such a rare autograph, and openly brag about selling it on eBay :roll: at least the personalisation will lower it's value

It's kind of pathetic, actually

And it's not envy, I'm sure as the Ben Hur VV address was very easily found by many. And no one wants a secretarial signature. Except, maybe for you.
polise2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by polise2002 »

if it was so easy, the TELL ME YOU which was the hotel of Morgan Freeman ... WRITE SOME ADDRESS ... I repeat, is only JEALOUSY
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

polise2002 wrote:if it was so easy, the TELL ME YOU which was the hotel of Morgan Freeman ... WRITE SOME ADDRESS ... I repeat, is only JEALOUSY

The address has been in Production Weekly the last few issues. Again, Im not jealous. Not even a fan. If I wanted to write I would have but I dont want secs like YOU.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi polise2002 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?
Is the address still valid?

Fanmail 8)
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by redgravedisciple »

Haha I find the irony in selling it on Ebay after making such a HUGE case of how they love them and wrote this long letter. It's not as if Morgan sent you an extra photo as well--you sent him two! Was the purpose to sell on Ebay from the start? Haha. If anything, if this somehow gets to him and he did sign it, it will probably show to Morgan just how much of a "fan" this person really is. Peter O'Toole would send letters back saying he didn't sign through the mail anymore because a person who wrote him a touching letter sold his response online and it hurt him (something along those lines. In any case, the person sold Peter's reply and it hurt him) I'm sure Morgan would probably feel the same. "What's the point of signing if they're only going to sell it?"
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by redgravedisciple »

Haha he's also a liar of a seller. If you check out the Ebay page with the autograph he states, "personally obtained by myself." Yeah, don't recall you being in the hotel with Morgan and witnessing the signing.

In fact, if you check out their store, most of the signatures are TTM successes with his name on them!
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

redgravedisciple wrote:Haha he's also a liar of a seller. If you check out the Ebay page with the autograph he states, "personally obtained by myself." Yeah, don't recall you being in the hotel with Morgan and witnessing the signing.

In fact, if you check out their store, most of the signatures are TTM successes with his name on them!

Yep. The guy is a fraud! Helen Mirren does the same thing. She ony signs one photo or sometimes none and sends a note along w it saying she wont sign due to them ending up on Ebay. Im sure a lot of stars check which makes them not wanna sign anymore. The original poster is a douchebag.