Seth MacFarlane success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
studiose7en
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Seth MacFarlane success

Post by studiose7en »

First of all this is not a Failure at all! Seths father reads the fanmail Seth actually signs it and the reason you think its fake is because he has a million to sign. He a good man and one of few celebrities that does sign I have written to his home as well anf recieved a signed script so dont knock what you dont know
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

brucelokcy wrote:Well thanks for your comment.
For me, I don't really care whatever it is a sec. or not.
I'm just happy with this return.
I'm just gonna say this and move on being that I'm not a fan of Seth (which really doesn't mean anything, but here I go). You should never be happy with a fake signature. Once you get more experience with this hobby, you will care about wasting your money, stamps, & time for a ghost signed item. I hope that you don't use that excuse for all the successes that you get in near future. It's great that you wanna start doing this hobby, now let's make it "worth something" and not a price. I mean the HOBBY itself. It feels great to get back authentic items and when the person is more rare, it feels even more great! Trust me! It's good to be real about things like this because you don't want your binders and walls filled with FAKE framed items that don't mean anything basically. I mean if you want all non-authentic (ghost signed items), that's fine, it really is. But I would wish more for you than that. :)

I hope that you start to do more research about WHO and WHEN certain people sign.
That is my wish for you. BTW this post is 100% sincere, so please don't take offense to it. {up}

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT CERTAIN PEOPLE AND THEIR SIGNING HABITS, DONT HESITATE TO MESSAGE ME!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

studiose7en wrote:I have written to his home
Your signed script that you got via "his home" maybe real. BUT the OP said they wrote him VIA 'Family Guy.' {up}
Place makes a big deal. Trust me!

BTW to everyone else being that IDK Seth like that, this is his autograph correct?

Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Elizabethdodds
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Elizabethdodds »

dancingirl1 wrote:
brucelokcy wrote:Well thanks for your comment.
For me, I don't really care whatever it is a sec. or not.
I'm just happy with this return.
I'm just gonna say this and move on being that I'm not a fan of Seth (which really doesn't mean anything, but here I go). You should never be happy with a fake signature. Once you get more experience with this hobby, you will care about wasting your money, stamps, & time for a ghost signed item. I hope that you don't use that excuse for all the successes that you get in near future. It's great that you wanna start doing this hobby, now let's make it "worth something" and not a price. I mean the HOBBY itself. It feels great to get back authentic items and when the person is more rare, it feels even more great! Trust me! It's good to be real about things like this because you don't want your binders and walls filled with FAKE framed items that don't mean anything basically. I mean if you want all non-authentic (ghost signed items), that's fine, it really is. But I would wish more for you than that. :)

I hope that you start to do more research about WHO and WHEN certain people sign.
That is my wish for you. BTW this post is 100% sincere, so please don't take offense to it. {up}

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT CERTAIN PEOPLE AND THEIR SIGNING HABITS, DONT HESITATE TO MESSAGE ME!
Why reply someone's post 2 and a half years later for? :mrgreen: he ain't logged in got 21 month. Lmao
Waiting for: Colin Morgan,Tom Hiddleston, Lauren Cohan, ..

Most Wanted : Colin Morgan, Matt Smith, Chris Evans & The Walking Dead cast....

Bought Successes : Enation, Benedict Cumberbatch, 30 Seconds To Mars(jared,shannon,tomo), Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki dual signed 

TTM Successes: Misha Collins, Alex O'loughlin, Emma Stone, Bradley James,Katie McGrath, Alona Tal, Louise Brealey.Karen Gillian, David Tennant. 
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Elizabethdodds wrote:Why reply someone's post 2 and a half years later for? :mrgreen: he ain't logged in got 21 month. Lmao
Someone ELSE bumped the topic before me, so I didn't care to look @ what date it was. Deal with it. :mrgreen: