Britney Spears Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Britney Spears Sucess

Post by joe316 »

dancingirl1 wrote:Sometimes you get real autographs and sometimes you dont.
And sometimes the things that you think are real obviously are not. This Britney Spears is fake and unless you saw Britney sign yours then I am sure it is fake as well. You don't have the best track record for real autographs. Even you get made when someone tells you the truth about an autograph you really wanted to be real.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

joe316 wrote:And sometimes the things that you think are real obviously are not. This Britney Spears is fake and unless you saw Britney sign yours then I am sure it is fake as well. You don't have the best track record for real autographs. Even you get made when someone tells you the truth about an autograph you really wanted to be real.
"You don't have the best track record for real autographs."

Oh believe me, I do. I have a lot of experience in this hobby and I KNOW What I am doing.

I have some PP's and AP's in my collection too (LET'S BE REAL), but my Britney is real. {up} I trust the person in her camp about this one and it matches the IP. You don't have to like that I have some authentic Britney's, but let's be real: Felicia didn't sign mine :)

But if it makes you feel better, think what you want. Some people think that the Britney's from Vegas are real, I let them think what they want, but I will still post who signs the Vegas ones. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Elizabethdodds
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Elizabethdodds »

joe316 wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:Sometimes you get real autographs and sometimes you dont.
And sometimes the things that you think are real obviously are not. This Britney Spears is fake and unless you saw Britney sign yours then I am sure it is fake as well. You don't have the best track record for real autographs. Even you get made when someone tells you the truth about an autograph you really wanted to be real.

I completely agree. I think he just desperately wants to believe they are real. He's made his mind up that he believes they are real and doesn't want to think any different. He wasn't there when the signature was signed and it looks like he's been fooled. Hes a cocky wee know it all but it certainly looks to me that's he's been gangled. But if he wants to believe they are real then let him. It makes no difference to me or you or anyone else here so it's all good. :D Lol
Waiting for: Colin Morgan,Tom Hiddleston, Lauren Cohan, ..

Most Wanted : Colin Morgan, Matt Smith, Chris Evans & The Walking Dead cast....

Bought Successes : Enation, Benedict Cumberbatch, 30 Seconds To Mars(jared,shannon,tomo), Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki dual signed 

TTM Successes: Misha Collins, Alex O'loughlin, Emma Stone, Bradley James,Katie McGrath, Alona Tal, Louise Brealey.Karen Gillian, David Tennant. 
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Elizabethdodds wrote:I completely agree. I think he just desperately wants to believe they are real. He's made his mind up that he believes they are real and doesn't want to think any different. He wasn't there when the signature was signed and it looks like he's been fooled. Hes a cocky wee know it all but it certainly looks to me that's he's been gangled. But if he wants to believe they are real then let him. It makes no difference to me or you or anyone else here so it's all good. :D Lol
YUP I am cocky, however the difference between you and I is that I know who to contact with certain people. {up}

If you wanna think they are fake, "they are fake" but not really.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Craig911
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Britney Spears Success

Post by Craig911 »

send 100 donation along with a photo and see if you get a real signature back. i would if i wasn't broke :P
In the end, We all get what we deserve

"YOU ARE THE ANTICHRIST!!"
-anonymous pm
kaleykitty87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaleykitty87 »

Unfortunately, Britney's autographs are signed by her assistant Felicia Culotta. It's been said over an over again that Britney sends secs on this forum, but I thought I'd just make a "master post" with the proof that has been found, so it's more convenient.

Vivalakayla sent directly to Fe via Vegas and got back this autograph:

http://surfmypictures.com/image/a325c71 ... 4yavn.html

The handwriting/personalization matches the personalizations on the "Britney" autographs.

https://www.startiger.com/showscan.php?scanid=597916

The K and a at the end are exactly the same. Fe is just a bit neater with her own mail.

There are ways to get an authentic Britney TTM, but it is very difficult and rare. One was via Planet Hollywood with an LOR (this was INCREDIBLY rare and most likely won't be your best shot) and the others were from contacting a person in Britney's team, I believe. There have been a few Femme Fatale signed promo photos and 5x7 promos that were given out.

https://instagram.com/p/zdLphImJmu/ & https://instagram.com/p/y6YnjLJyUn/

Regarding other celebrities dancingirl1 named:

Taylor Swift use to sign TTM and VV back when she wasn't HUGE around 2006-2010. After that she stopped signing, but many people did get her from private emails. I believe that most, if not all, of the emails are spammed now. However, there is currently a working private address.

I don't think Beyonce has ever signed TTM or VV, but she does have a working private contact.

These celebs do not require you to know someone within their teams, but they do require a lot of research and work to find private contacts that work.

I have never seen successes from Mariah, Janet, and Madonna. I believe that these do require knowing a team member, getting them IP, or paying for a meet and greet.

BTW to dancingirl1: I would love to see the autograph you got from Britney via a member of her team.

EDIT: One of my links is to a scan on star-tiger but it doesn't seem to work since ST is changed to google for some reason.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

kaleykitty87 wrote: Regarding other celebrities dancingirl1 named:

Taylor Swift use to sign TTM and VV back when she wasn't HUGE around 2006-2010. After that she stopped signing, but many people did get her from private emails. I believe that most, if not all, of the emails are spammed now. However, there is currently a working private address.

I don't think Beyonce has ever signed TTM or VV, but she does have a working private contact.

These celebs do not require you to know someone within their teams, but they do require a lot of research and work to find private contacts that work.

I have never seen successes from Mariah, Janet, and Madonna. I believe that these do require knowing a team member, getting them IP, or paying for a meet and greet.

BTW to dancingirl1: I would love to see the autograph you got from Britney via a member of her team.

EDIT: One of my links is to a scan on star-tiger but it doesn't seem to work since ST is changed to google for some reason.
Yes, there is a current Taylor address working BUT everyone does not get a reply. The Beyonces' I have seen were gotten through email, there was a Beyonce success from years ago, it's even an email success is rare. And yea the last three require someone behind the scenes, but it's possible.

Via her dance captain. {up}

People like Britney, Beyonce, and such change their sig a lot. You can even look @ both of my Beyonce autographs. They don't look the same LOL! I am aware that sigs DO change, however the handwriting with authentics vs vegas and tour sigs is not consistent. But everyone will think what they want right?

kaleykitty87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaleykitty87 »

Yeah, and even when their sigs change the overall style is still similar. You can tell with your Beyonce autographs. But with Britney, it's pretty much established that she's really rare and that she sends secs VV. BTW I think the Jamie Lynn Spears's autographs are authentic and presigned. :)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

kaleykitty87 wrote:Yeah, and even when their sigs change the overall style is still similar. You can tell with your Beyonce autographs. But with Britney, it's pretty much established that she's really rare and that she sends secs VV. BTW I think the Jamie Lynn Spears's autographs are authentic and presigned. :)
Exactly, and someone actually posted about JLS this week, I think hers are real & pre-signed too. I mean IDK what other way to say this: Im really not trying to be rude. I provide picture and other things like the Felicia evidence and some people just still don't wanna hear it. I tried {up}
Elizabethdodds
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Elizabethdodds »

You still banging on about this? Your very very gullible. :mrgreen:
If you wanna think they are real, "they are real' but not really. {up}
Waiting for: Colin Morgan,Tom Hiddleston, Lauren Cohan, ..

Most Wanted : Colin Morgan, Matt Smith, Chris Evans & The Walking Dead cast....

Bought Successes : Enation, Benedict Cumberbatch, 30 Seconds To Mars(jared,shannon,tomo), Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki dual signed 

TTM Successes: Misha Collins, Alex O'loughlin, Emma Stone, Bradley James,Katie McGrath, Alona Tal, Louise Brealey.Karen Gillian, David Tennant.