Edward Norton success??

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Edward Norton success??

Post by csiny1000b »

do you want to trade addresses? I have lots of private successful addresses
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
kingstarsports
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by kingstarsports »

eternity wrote:nice success, if it is a private address you should not share it.

This is a site for SHARING addresses! Why would you advise to not share it? What would be the point of even sharing the success without an address? I've said it many times on here, this is not a website to brag about your success, it is a website to share a success and share the information on how you received the success. Otherwise it is pointless to share. And why do you care if they share the address? Seriously, get with the program. All of this being said... THE ADDRESS IS NOT EVEN PRIVATE, it's all over this site AND others
My collection is large and mainly focused on Sports

Just a Few of My Most Recent Successes: Jaromir Jagr (Hockey Player), Sidney Crosby (Hockey Player), Wade Boggs (Retired N.Y. Yankees), Greg Maddux (Retired Baseball Pitcher), Jimmy Key (Retired Baseball Pitcher), Chad Pennington (Retired Football QB), Niles Paul (Wash. Redskins WR), Andy Benes (Retired Baseball Player), Danny Tartabull (Retired N.Y. Yankee), Sterling Sharpe (Retired Green Bay Packers), Jeff George (Retired NFL), Derek Redmond (Olympic Runner)

Autographs Currently Waiting On: Geno Smith (N.Y. Jets), Marshall Faulk (Retired St. Louis Rams), Charles Mann (Retired Wash. Redskins), B.J. Surhoff (Retired Balt. Orioles), Kathryn Thornton (Astronaut)

Fanmail.biz ROCKS! Thanks so much to everyone who contributes to this database! Except for the "HATERS"!
eternity
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eternity »

all right, everyone can share what they want, but this rare success will not exist no more if you make them public here.
My Youtube page
My Autographs page
Most wanted : Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, James McAvoy
stefman630
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stefman630 »

Thatguy wrote:Actually Eternity it is not a rule on here not to share Private addresses.More like a few of you trying to get people to stop doing it while the rest of us disagree with you few!

There are much more than a few people with the common sense not to share private addresses. Just PM them
Last Success: Heath Miller
Sports Autos: Heath Miller, Bob Kraft, Devin McCourty, Bradley Beal, Robert Kraft, Shawn Marion, Tyson Chandler, John Harbaugh, Anderson Varejao, Rodney Stuckey, Gordon Hayward, Deron Williams(X3), Adam Vinatieri, Robert Parrish, Michael Jordan(PP?), Dee Brown, Gwen Jorgensen, George Hill(PP), Dirk Niwitzki, Mardy Collins, Paul George(PP), Ray Rice.
Celeb Autos: The Fanning Sisters, Nathan Kress, Ariana Grade, Shaun White, Jim O'Heir, Brendon Urie, Gabe Saporta(X3)
Waiting For: Taj Gibson, Aldon Smith, Kirk Hinrich, Calvin Johnson Jr., Adam West, Flea, Rudy Gay, and A TON More!
Most Wanted: Flea, Tom Brady and any Patriots, Barry Sanders, Morrissey, Hayley Williams and Paramore, John Wall, Chiddy, Tyler The Creator, Childish Gambino, Bud Gaugh, Damian Lillard, Eric Clapton, Dave Grohl, Krist Novocelic, any Survivor Castaways, and ?uestlove. Any and all help appriciated, PM me and we can talk.
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

Why should you have to wait for a response for an address when you PM someone?.. It is easier just to look at their post and see the address..
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by redgravedisciple »

I agree, I've come to discover sharing private addresses only causes the rare signer to just stop. Unless they aren't that popular, that never seems to be an issue. I found a private address for Edward Norton and mailed in January so we'll see. But I've gotten to the point I just don't post those anymore because people spam them. There are meaningful collectors and people who wouldn't abuse the system that I wish I could share, but since I've chosen to just not share a private address. Agencies and VV addresses I'm fine with. Home, not so much.
Münchausen

Post by Münchausen »

When I get a success from a private address, I don't make a post about them, or include that person in my signature. I've never been one to brag about a success that is unobtainable for everyone else, so I find this to be the best option for avoiding conflict.
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
littlestray1981
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by littlestray1981 »

Münchausen wrote:When I get a success from a private address, I don't make a post about them, or include that person in my signature. I've never been one to brag about a success that is unobtainable for everyone else, so I find this to be the best option for avoiding conflict.
I didn't know it was a private address when I posted it on the forum and I didn't know the rules at the time. sorry for causing an argument :oops: I will be more careful in future
Münchausen

Post by Münchausen »

littlestray1981 wrote:
Münchausen wrote:When I get a success from a private address, I don't make a post about them, or include that person in my signature. I've never been one to brag about a success that is unobtainable for everyone else, so I find this to be the best option for avoiding conflict.
I didn't know it was a private address when I posted it on the forum and I didn't know the rules at the time. sorry for causing an argument :oops: I will be more careful in future
It's alright, that comment wasn't in response to your post. I was saying that in response to these people who think that members should post a celebrity's home address for all to see. On a separate note, great success! :)
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
cdlawlor

Post by cdlawlor »

I love Edward Norton. Huge congratulations on this most awesome and rare success. {up}
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/