Robin Williams - Old

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Craig911
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Robin Williams - Old

Post by Craig911 »

vivalakayla wrote:
Craig911 wrote:sorry those are secs. Robin always wrote his last name like the example below. the detacthed W and then the line is always done by secs

Thanks for that ! But, no - they are not. If you check old handwriting examples of IP to this they match.

Thanks for your concern, tho!
naah they're bad. you're just in denial. it's ok but you need help
In the end, We all get what we deserve

"YOU ARE THE ANTICHRIST!!"
-anonymous pm
Snooki
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Snooki »

vivalakayla wrote: I know some people really can't prove that a sec signed it or not. But some people do study handwriting.

Yeah and It's his sec that signed that
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

Snooki wrote:
vivalakayla wrote: I know some people really can't prove that a sec signed it or not. But some people do study handwriting.

Yeah and It's his sec that signed that
Yeah, I'll trust the person who just joined today. :lol: :lol:

I said IP - IP means IN PERSON, newb.
Last edited by vivalakayla on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Craig911 wrote:
Ok! Again, cool. I love that you had to go through my old posts back in 2011 to respond. Loser..
Craig911
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Craig911 »

vivalakayla wrote:
Craig911 wrote:
Ok! Again, cool. I love that you had to go through my old posts back in 2011 to respond. Loser..
actually it was snooki who bumped the post and i just saw it today. you have no job you fat cunt. who's the loser?
In the end, We all get what we deserve

"YOU ARE THE ANTICHRIST!!"
-anonymous pm
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Craig911 wrote:
vivalakayla wrote:
Craig911 wrote:
actually it was snooki who bumped the post and i just saw it today. you have no job you fat cunt. who's the loser?

LOL! I am not fat. & I work 70 hours a week. :lol: You are funny... And still a loser. Keep posting!
Historical
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Historical »

Anyone want to take up a collection to get Craig911 a hooker? Seems like he could use one.
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Historical wrote:Anyone want to take up a collection to get Craig911 a hooker? Seems like he could use one.
{up} :lol:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

I was lucky enough to getta real one before he forwarded all his mail to the sec so they could sign it. lol. I got it VV while he was on Broadway and sent to 3 weeks before the show even started. Compare to mine: {up} May he Rest In Peace!

Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

dancingirl1 wrote:I was lucky enough to getta real one before he forwarded all his mail to the sec so they could sign it. lol. I got it VV while he was on Broadway and sent to 3 weeks before the show even started. Compare to mine: {up} May he Rest In Peace!

When I compare to yours mine looks good to me. The handwriting is almost identical. & he does not always keep the Williams together. I've seen IP examples where he doesn't. I've seen his secs, and they look nothing like this. It would not make any sense for him to have a sec for the longest time, and then have one that signs for him a few times a year that match his handwriting and what not.

I've done a lot of comparing and I'm happy with mine. If no one else is, then cool with them. :)