Robin Williams - Old

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Robin Williams - Old

Post by vivalakayla »

Kind of disappointing now... Because everyone seems to say all of his autos are sec. But figured, I'd post anyways. I do not have the envelope anymore - and I used the address in the database. These are from 2006 or 2007. I sent him 2 photos and he sent me them back signed and one of his own.. Or well, his sec did. I did however like the 'I'm Watching' on the One Hour Photo picture.

Photos:
mjdgop2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Robin Williams - Old

Post by mjdgop2012 »

I hope no one takes offense to this but you shouldn't be down on them being secretarials...know why? How does anybody know what is a secretarial or not? Maybe a signature is different or the style is, etc, etc, but innocent until proven guilty! You could just as easily call it authentic and no one on here could proove you wrong (unless, of course, they're the 'secretary' who signed it). The fact is this: Nobody actually knows for sure if a piece of memorabilia is signed by the person or the secretary. I'm not denying that it could be signed by a secretary, but nobody actually knows for sure. You can tell if it is a PP or an AP, but nobody can proove that an auto is secretarial. So I congratulate you on your success, authentic or sec...I guess nobody can proove either one... ;-) {up}
***I do NOT post pictures of my return envelopes!***

Please "LIKE" My Official Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=2 ... 3264779597

"Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives."
-President Ronald Reagan

Recent Successes: Donald Trump, Liza Minnelli, Bea Arthur, Doris Roberts and Peter Boyle, Joyce DeWitt, Mary Wilson, Daniel Radcliffe (VV), B.E. Taylor (IP), Jeff Probst, Mary Jo Catlett, Emilio Estevez, Tony Dungy, Lauren Bacall, Whoopi Goldberg, Wally Wingert, Robert Guillaume, Debbie Reynolds, John Williams, Pat Carroll, Mitt Romney.
cdcplaya

Post by cdcplaya »

Hey Viva..just letting you know yours are authentic. robin did sign authentically back then and past couple yrs hes has been using a sec. Check previous feedback and you will see the huge differences in the signature. Yours match my IP.
Enjoy
Favorite VV Success: Chris Pine
Favorite Agency Sucess: Christian Bale
Favorite IP Success: Johnny Depp

My Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/chris.autograph

If Anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me!
juliet001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by juliet001 »

i know i got his auto today and that is wht everyone is saying but i don't really care cause its still a success in my eyes. no on knows for sure
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Oh wow - Thank you! Thats awesome to hear it's authentic. I love him! Awesome. I feel better now.

I know some people really can't prove that a sec signed it or not. But some people do study handwriting.
juliet001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by juliet001 »

yeah but it just depends onhow u take it. SOme people hear that its sec and it dosnt mean anything anymore. but others don't care. it all depends on the person
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi again vivalakayla :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Robin Williams
1 Blackfield Dr.
Suite 409
Belvedere-Tiburon, CA 94920
USA

{star} Robin Williams on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Snooki
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Snooki »

mjdgop2012 wrote:I hope no one takes offense to this but you shouldn't be down on them being secretarials...know why? How does anybody know what is a secretarial or not? Maybe a signature is different or the style is, etc, etc, but innocent until proven guilty! You could just as easily call it authentic and no one on here could proove you wrong (unless, of course, they're the 'secretary' who signed it). The fact is this: Nobody actually knows for sure if a piece of memorabilia is signed by the person or the secretary. I'm not denying that it could be signed by a secretary, but nobody actually knows for sure. You can tell if it is a PP or an AP, but nobody can proove that an auto is secretarial. So I congratulate you on your success, authentic or sec...I guess nobody can proove either one... ;-) {up}
Noway of proving now
Craig911
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Craig911 »

sorry those are secs. Robin always wrote his last name like the example below. the detacthed W and then the line is always done by secs

In the end, We all get what we deserve

"YOU ARE THE ANTICHRIST!!"
-anonymous pm
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Craig911 wrote:sorry those are secs. Robin always wrote his last name like the example below. the detacthed W and then the line is always done by secs

Thanks for that ! But, no - they are not. If you check old handwriting examples of IP to this they match.

Thanks for your concern, tho!