MMA Collectors

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
phyteguru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MMA Collectors

Post by phyteguru »

Mike Goldberg
UFC Box 26959
Las Vegas NV 89126

Sent: 10/24/2014
Recd: 02/20/2015
Days: 88

Last edited by phyteguru on Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my Collection
http://www.facebook.com/gurugrapher
-One Fight at a Time-
1391 UFC Fighter Autographs Obtained
132 To Go
fcnm619
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fcnm619 »

I am going to Bellator 134 and I would love to get some ip autogtaphs? Does anyone know how I could get some? Any help is appreciated!
Bigblu89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bigblu89 »

Best bet is to find out where the fighters are staying, in this case I assume they're staying on site at Mohegan Sun.

Go any press events you can, along with the weigh ins. Follow whatever fighters will be there on Twitter and Instagram along with Bellator's main Twitter account, as they give away their whereabouts fairly frequently.
SweepMMA
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SweepMMA »

Anyone sent to, or know the address where Rin Nakai trains out of in Japan? I know she fights out of Pancrase Venus (Shooto Gym Shikoku) in Japan, but i can not find an address for it. Wondered if anyone had looked into or mailed to her previously?

Anyone had any joy or seen anything come back from Gina Carano lately also?
Cardboardeatscash
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cardboardeatscash »

Carano last signed TTM c/o the syndicate 2 years ago. Nakai signs anything in person but doesn't sign ttm.
phyteguru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by phyteguru »

Pretty random, I actually bought a Rin Nakai shikishi yesterday from a guy that lives (or lived) in Japan. He's mailing it to me Friday.

I had never looked into her previously, I just knew I needed it for my collection. I haven't seen ANY Carano returns in at least a year, maybe two. Good luck with that!
Check out my Collection
http://www.facebook.com/gurugrapher
-One Fight at a Time-
1391 UFC Fighter Autographs Obtained
132 To Go
Bears fan 10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bears fan 10 »

Anybody know where I can send out to Donald cerrone? Thanks for the help!
Autographs recived ttm: Peyton Manning, Julius Peppers, Corey Wooten, Steven Jackson, Dan Fouts x2, Ozzie Newsome, Lance Kendricks, Tony Dungy, Les Miles, Jimbo Fisher x2, Harry Carson, Rollie Fingers, Joe Nathan, Ryne Sandberg, Curtis Granderson, Phil Niekro, Jim Bunning x2, Nyjer Morgan, Bobby Doer, Joe Morgan, Deron Williams, Eric Dickerson, Andre Reed, Charlie Joiner, Bobby Hull, Gale Sayers, Dirk Nowitzki, Rick Pitino, John Harbaugh, Lawrence Taylor x2, Finn Bálor x3, Donald Cerrone x2.
SweepMMA
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SweepMMA »

phyteguru wrote:Pretty random, I actually bought a Rin Nakai shikishi yesterday from a guy that lives (or lived) in Japan. He's mailing it to me Friday.

I had never looked into her previously, I just knew I needed it for my collection. I haven't seen ANY Carano returns in at least a year, maybe two. Good luck with that!
That's pretty cool. Hoping she goes over to the US in the future for a fight then so i can send VV. I need her on my Bloodline 2014 set and can already tell this is going to be a hard one to get.

Also, after moving to MMASCC a while back, i must say i enjoy this format more. The other forum is good for the address database, but i'm not a fan of the individual threads. Keep doing a good job here guys and hopefully i can contribute a bit more! :lol:
Cpod
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cpod »

Has the TTM game slowed down or have people moved on? I am currently on a dry spell and no plans to send anymore out.
Add me on Instagram for TTM updates: ChrispyPicks
Also check out my MMA Predictions. http://www.ChrispyPicks.com
deeakay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by deeakay »

Cpod wrote:Has the TTM game slowed down or have people moved on? I am currently on a dry spell and no plans to send anymore out.
TTM game is alive & well on a new MMA TTM/Collector website previously mentioned on this thread so most of the action is posted there.
(For me, I only check this site when I get an email notice that there has been a post)
IMO ttm are taking longer to come back now that the sport has grown in popularity & fans have access to the fighters on social media.