FROM WHO IS THIS SUCCESS (EMAIL)

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
unserving
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

FROM WHO IS THIS SUCCESS (EMAIL)

Post by unserving »

These is the address and the autograh, please help me!

Email Successes Jackie Collins (Writer), Tony Blair (Politician), François Hollande (Politician) , Michael Böllner (Actor),
André Sch?rrle x2 (Football player from Chelsie FC), Alexander Gerst (NASA Astronaut), Crazy Cathy (Playboy Bunny), Judy Dench (Actress), India Martínez (Spanish singer), Buffalo Sabres (Hockey Team, Fanpack), Angela Merkel (Politician), Gerhard Schröder (Politician), Avicii (Disc Jockey), Jack Nathan (Actor), Tommy Jaud (Writer), Hanna Gronkiewicz (Mayor of Warszawa), Miguel Vigil (Spanish actor), Wojciech Modest Amaro (Top Chef).

rb_rafal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: FROM WHO IS THIS SUCCESS (EMAIL)

Post by rb_rafal »

Tomasz Kammel Polish journalist, television presenter
bobd_uk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bobd_uk »

Just out of interest, why would you email for an autograph from someone who you can't recognise in a photo?
Johntheblue9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Johntheblue9 »

bobd_uk wrote:Just out of interest, why would you email for an autograph from someone who you can't recognise in a photo?
Hahaha exactly
Favourite successes: Ricky Gervais (x3), Emilia Clarke, Felicity Jones, Sophie Turner, Billy Connolly, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Ozzy Osbourne, Michael Palin, Sting, Brian May, Sean Bean, Natalie Dormer, David Tennant. Stephen Fry, Peter Kay, Stephen Merchant, Tim Minchin, Terry Gilliam, Kenny Baker, Johnny Wilkinson, Jeremy Bulloch, Ed Skrein, Iain Glenn, Stephen Dillane

Recently sent out to: Lin Manuel Miranda and Bryan Cranston

Most Wanted: Emma Stone, Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Hamill, Kit Harington, Andrew Lincoln, Jim Carrey, Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Lena Headey, Jesse Eisenberg
JMadigan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JMadigan »

I dont get this at all. Why in gods name would you request somebody that you don't even know. If your not a fan of the person to the extent where you could not even tell who they are, then don't sent out the request!
Autograph Collector in New York City.

I obtain all autographs through the mail, in person or purchase through official web-store of artist.
Never purchase through e-bay and have never traded autographs.
Will always be open to trading addresses.

Last TTM Success: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Last In Person Success: Michael Bisping
Last Purchased Success: DJ Khaled

Favorite Successes Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Idina Menzel, Anthony Jeselnik, DEV, Impractical Jokers, Joan Rivers, Karmin, Katy Perry, Pitbull, Britney Spears, Broad City.

Entire Collection: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 8277574c61
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Normanbotts »

The guy has lost a lot of weight and shaved his beard off

This is why he didn't recognise him.
NB
unserving
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by unserving »

rb_rafal wrote:Tomasz Kammel Polish journalist, television presenter
Yeah I am a huge fan but I did not recognise him, it took so many months to arrive so.
Email Successes Jackie Collins (Writer), Tony Blair (Politician), François Hollande (Politician) , Michael Böllner (Actor),
André Sch?rrle x2 (Football player from Chelsie FC), Alexander Gerst (NASA Astronaut), Crazy Cathy (Playboy Bunny), Judy Dench (Actress), India Martínez (Spanish singer), Buffalo Sabres (Hockey Team, Fanpack), Angela Merkel (Politician), Gerhard Schröder (Politician), Avicii (Disc Jockey), Jack Nathan (Actor), Tommy Jaud (Writer), Hanna Gronkiewicz (Mayor of Warszawa), Miguel Vigil (Spanish actor), Wojciech Modest Amaro (Top Chef).

unserving
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by unserving »

JMadigan wrote:I dont get this at all. Why in gods name would you request somebody that you don't even know. If your not a fan of the person to the extent where you could not even tell who they are, then don't sent out the request!
I am a huge fan but I did not recognise him. You do not have to judge me. It took like 6 months to arrive to Spain.

unserving
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by unserving »

bobd_uk wrote:Just out of interest, why would you email for an autograph from someone who you can't recognise in a photo?
Because he is shave now and he loose so many weight

Darklighter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Darklighter »

unserving wrote:
JMadigan wrote:I dont get this at all. Why in gods name would you request somebody that you don't even know. If your not a fan of the person to the extent where you could not even tell who they are, then don't sent out the request!
I am a huge fan but I did not recognise him. You do not have to judge me. It took like 6 months to arrive to Spain.
Not judging you, but surely a huge fan would know if their idol changed their facial appearance or lost a massive amount of weight over a year or so, sure a "huge fan" would have some idea of what they looked like then & what they look like now? :roll:
I can see how some people might think that you're just randomly sending out emails to C-grade pseudo celebs to build a collection.
But as you are a "huge fan" of an obscure Polish "celebrity" journalist, I'm sure the photo is already framed & up on your bedroom wall.
Normanbotts wrote:The guy has lost a lot of weight and shaved his beard off

This is why he didn't recognise him.
unserving should be thanking Normanbotts for coming up with the answer of why unserving couldn't recognise the obscure Polish journalist that they are such a huuuuuge fan of.