Girl meets world cast autograph success

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
collectorfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Girl meets world cast autograph success

Post by collectorfan »

I sent a lor and Sase early January and recieved 2 different response ( preprint and authentic) today!!
I used a private address

lautnerfied
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Girl meets world cast autograph success

Post by lautnerfied »

are they all legit? Savage never signs
Currently Looking For: Taylor Swift, Warren Buffett, Britney Spears, HSM Cast, Twilight Cast

Also Looking For These Rare CDS:
Ed Sheeran Demos from Sheeran Lock

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DHr ... p=sharing- Collection
collectorfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by collectorfan »

lautnerfied wrote:are they all legit? Savage never signs
Yes its legit
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

VERY true...interesting. I wonder if it is real.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
collectorfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by collectorfan »

dancingirl1 wrote:
VERY true...interesting. I wonder if it is real.
It is i have seen 2 other authetics all different!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

collectorfan wrote:It is i have seen 2 other authetics all different!
Post them please. And just because they are in different places, that doesn't mean they were signed by that celeb lol. There is a word in a autograph hobby called "SEC." {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
kaleykitty87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaleykitty87 »

I believe it is authentic and not a sec. Since Ben Savage's autograph was questioned in particular, here are some IP examples from dreamerdaz on ST. Her friend obtained them for her at a Girl Meets World Taping. The autographs also match the PPed autographs and other authentic autographs. All the authentics have different placements and sigs, so definitely not a PP or AP.

IP Ben Savage:

PP Girl Meets World:

Authentic Girl Meets World:

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

kaleykitty87 wrote:I believe it is authentic and not a sec. Since Ben Savage's autograph was questioned in particular, here are some IP examples from dreamerdaz on ST. Her friend obtained them for her at a Girl Meets World Taping. The autographs also match the PPed autographs and other authentic autographs. All the authentics have different placements and sigs, so definitely not a PP or AP.
THAT IS WHAT I ASK FOR WHEN SOMEONE SAYS "no it's real.." Examples & Proof! Thank you very much!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

BTW The pic is beautiful!!
kaleykitty87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaleykitty87 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
kaleykitty87 wrote:I believe it is authentic and not a sec. Since Ben Savage's autograph was questioned in particular, here are some IP examples from dreamerdaz on ST. Her friend obtained them for her at a Girl Meets World Taping. The autographs also match the PPed autographs and other authentic autographs. All the authentics have different placements and sigs, so definitely not a PP or AP.
THAT IS WHAT I ASK FOR WHEN SOMEONE SAYS "no it's real.." Examples & Proof! Thank you very much!
You're welcome. It's definitely helpful when people support their thoughts on authenticity with pics/examples. To the OP: Congrats on your great success! Lovely promo pic and authentic sigs! Plus, it's the only one I've seen personalized so far! :)