Robin Lord Taylor (Gotham, Walking Dead) TTM Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
DeLongeWannabe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Robin Lord Taylor (Gotham, Walking Dead) TTM Success

Post by DeLongeWannabe »

About a month and a half ago, I sent out two pictures to the New York Gotham set address for Mr. Taylor because I'm a huge Walking Dead Fan, as we all know. A few days ago, I got a letter back with both pictures signed and personalized. I quickly hung one up but my mother threw out the envelope. So I only have one 4x6 to show you but still, it's awesome. The envelope came from Iowa so I can assume that they sent my letter to his agency and from there he mailed it to me. That's only my assumption. So here's auto of Mr. Taylor as Sam from The Walking Dead. Enjoy!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

I Was Here
Jackess
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Robin Lord Taylor (Gotham, Walking Dead) TTM Success

Post by Jackess »

DeLongeWannabe wrote:About a month and a half ago, I sent out two pictures to the New York Gotham set address for Mr. Taylor because I'm a huge Walking Dead Fan, as we all know. A few days ago, I got a letter back with both pictures signed and personalized. I quickly hung one up but my mother threw out the envelope. So I only have one 4x6 to show you but still, it's awesome. The envelope came from Iowa so I can assume that they sent my letter to his agency and from there he mailed it to me. That's only my assumption. So here's auto of Mr. Taylor as Sam from The Walking Dead. Enjoy!

Great success!
I received RTS from this address :cry:
Patrick's Autographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Patrick's Autographs »

Congrats, great success. I hope I receive mine back soon. I have sent to the Gotham and agency address.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Jackess wrote:
DeLongeWannabe wrote:About a month and a half ago, I sent out two pictures to the New York Gotham set address for Mr. Taylor because I'm a huge Walking Dead Fan, as we all know. A few days ago, I got a letter back with both pictures signed and personalized. I quickly hung one up but my mother threw out the envelope. So I only have one 4x6 to show you but still, it's awesome. The envelope came from Iowa so I can assume that they sent my letter to his agency and from there he mailed it to me. That's only my assumption. So here's auto of Mr. Taylor as Sam from The Walking Dead. Enjoy!

Great success!
I received RTS from this address :cry:
What is the reason for the RTS please?

Fanmail 8)