MILO VENTIMIGLIA AMAZING SUCCESS!!!!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
F.A.D.E

MILO VENTIMIGLIA AMAZING SUCCESS!!!!!

Post by F.A.D.E »

I cannot believe it!! I am totally going crazy here!!! :D :D :D I was fast asleep when my sister came and dumped a letter on me. I thought I could check it when I got up later but doing that I noticed that it said Milo, Los Angeles (in his own handwriting!!) in the upper corner which made me jump out of bed immediately, nearly hitting the wall going "This can't be!!"

But it was!! I have been writing Milo fanletters for more than 3 years now but they all seem to disappear in a black hole - except for this one :D Milo has sent me a cute HANDWRITTEN letter *screams!!!* and signed and personalised ALL FOUR PICS I sent him!! I am so going crazy here!! ARGH!!

I have not scanned or taken pics of anything yet - I simply had to come on here and scream!!

*faints!*

Fatima xxx
Francesca
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Francesca »

Congrats! What address did you use?
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

Francesca wrote:Congrats! What address did you use?
I sent to Bedford Diaries. I will check and post the address and other required info on here soon :)

Fatima xxx
fbb819
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fbb819 »

That is really awesome, congrats. It shows that your devotion and persistancy pays off.

What did he write to you about, if it is not too personal. Congrats that is really awesome!!
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

Okay, so here is all the usual info.

Request sent: (Card, pics, IRC, SAE) April 24th, 2006
Reply received: June 30th, 2006

Address used:
Milo Ventimiglia
The Bedford Diaries
The Levinson / Fontana Company
185 Broome Street
New York, NY 10002
USA
Address no longer valid!

This is definetely my favourite success of all times! It even tops the personalised Elijah Wood autograph saying "Thankyou for coming!"

Fatima xxx

The envelope (with Milo's handwriting in the upper left corner)

Close-up

A little note on the paper which I had put the pics in.

Loving the inscriptions :D

The letter! I so treasure this! I don't want to put it up here cos it's sweet and personal and I want to keep it that way - hope you understand.

Today I also received an autograph from Autograph World which I had won on Ebay cos I had lost hope of ever hearing from him so here's a pic of that one :D

Last edited by F.A.D.E on Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KellyMBel
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by KellyMBel »

You have no idea how JEALOUS I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been trying him for so long and that is probably the only address I didn't try!

AMAZING SUCCESS!!! {up} {up} {up}

The address isn't valid anymore right?

Kelly :)
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

Hi Fatima!! :D

Congrats on this fantastic success of yours!!!!! {clap} I can only imagine how thrilled you are right now to have received this all back signed from him!!!! I absolutely loved him on "Gilmore Girls"!!! :wink: Lovely pictures you sent to him with great inscriptions back from him!!! :mrgreen: {thumb2} Thank you for your feedback!!

You have been added to the list for the $10 allposters.com gift certificate.

Kelly- I do believe that the address is now not valid! I could be wrong though!

Larisie :D
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

fbb819
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fbb819 »

I don't believe the address is valid anymore either as the show was canceled.
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

KellyMBel wrote:You have no idea how JEALOUS I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been trying him for so long and that is probably the only address I didn't try!

AMAZING SUCCESS!!! {up} {up} {up}

The address isn't valid anymore right?

Kelly :)
Hello Kelly!

I know, you adore him as crazy as well so I can totally understand it. I really hope you hear back from him too one day. At least you now know that it is possible to hear back from him - keep trying! :D

I have also been writing him letters for what seems like a million years! I even sent three more last week!! And for every letter I sent I lost more and more hope - I was seriously considering quoting Eminem in the next letter!! :shock: ("Dear Mr. I'm-too-good-to-call-or-write-my-fans") *hehe* Guess, that won't be needed anymore.

I don't think the address is valid anymore, sorry. From what I've heard they have cancelled the show, right?

Fatima xxx
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

Larisie wrote:Hi Fatima!! :D

Congrats on this fantastic success of yours!!!!! {clap} I can only imagine how thrilled you are right now to have received this all back signed from him!!!! I absolutely loved him on "Gilmore Girls"!!! :wink: Lovely pictures you sent to him with great inscriptions back from him!!! :mrgreen: {thumb2} Thank you for your feedback!!

You have been added to the list for the $10 allposters.com gift certificate.

Kelly- I do believe that the address is now not valid! I could be wrong though!

Larisie :D
Hello Larisie! :D

Thank you! Yes, I am very, very happy! I feel like a little girl *lmao* I think I must have read the letter about 40 times by now! It is so hard to believe cos I have been trying to get his autograph for a very long time as mentioned. This is very special to me :D It was THE one reply I wanted so badly. Plus it's my birthday July 10th, so it's a perfect bday gift for me :D (Milo's is the 8th :D)

Love,

Fatima xxx

PS: I can now die happily ;) *giggles*