Slyvester Stallone Success ( Sent to Private address)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
kiacloud
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Slyvester Stallone Success ( Sent to Private address)

Post by kiacloud »

Great success???congrats???I love him very much??I got his address too and i will send to him these days :)
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

Yes it does look like some of his authentic ones but in the end it is a secretarial, Also John travoltra and Debbie Reynolds secretarial autos are close to the real deal but to the trained eye they are fake. So sorry this one is secretarial glad to help you.
jbwesterfield
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jbwesterfield »

Sly signs from time to time ttm. You mention travolta and Reynolds. People that write them always receive a response. Sly is a 1:500 or so chance.
This auto is the real deal.
My Favorite 10 Authentic TTM Returns From the Past Year:

Uploaded with surfmypictures
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I can only give you my expert advice but if you think that is real. Then I have Robert redford, paul newman Elizabeth taylor Shirley mac laine. The amateur collectors all want there autos to be real so bad that they sell themselves that they are real. IT is a nice copy but that is all it is.
jbwesterfield

Post by jbwesterfield »

I agree that Jennifer Lawrence, John Travolta, and those you listed send secretarials. But they send back 100% of their requests. Why would Sly only send back around 1% of his requests? Add the fact they look 100% authentic, and you have no basis to say the card is not authentic other than a "hunch". Please try to explain.
My Favorite 10 Authentic TTM Returns From the Past Year:

Uploaded with surfmypictures
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

because the secretary was moved by the letter so she signed the item. Every collector is different if he thinks it is real good for him. If I got this item I would put it in my secretarial pp autopen binder. But that is just me . take care
Agafaya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Agafaya »

goldenagehollywood wrote:I can only give you my expert advice but if you think that is real. Then I have Robert newman, paul Redford Elizabeth mac laine Shirley Taylor . The amateur collectors all want there autos to be real so bad that they sell themselves that they are real. IT is a nice copy but that is all it is.
Oh gosh...deary me. Goldenage You sound very frustrated in life. Its as if you have a Sexually-transmitted infection or something!! Relax my friend and make a cup of herbal tea and try not to indulge in any extra-energetic posts on here on the incoming weeks!
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

jbwesterfield wrote:I agree that Jennifer Lawrence, John Travolta, and those you listed send secretarials. But they send back 100% of their requests. Why would Sly only send back around 1% of his requests? Add the fact they look 100% authentic, and you have no basis to say the card is not authentic other than a "hunch". Please try to explain.
I believe his TTM are real too. I got one personalized and the signature & handwriting matches his IP examples ETC to a T. Like you said, he does not respond to everyone from that address. He most likely gets the mail, reads the letters & the ones he feels are genuine or that he likes he responds to. When I got my success back they said "he charges at cons why would he sign for free" or "he's an asshole in person he wouldn't sign TTM"

- He's an A S S in person because he's probably being hounded by autograph dealers. No one is hounding him in the privacy of his own home. He can choose not to respond to a letter and be left alone for the rest of his days about it. And just because he charges so much at a con means literally nothing because A LOT of TTM signers charge at cons. David Boreanaz signed for me twice authentically through his home. He charges $150 per graph. Patrick Stewart signed graciously via broadway and he charges at cons. Norman Reedus still signs authentically for people TTM and he charges $100 per graph. Granted, that isn't the $500 that Sly charges, but that basis alone does not make his TTM fake. No one seems to be looking at his graph, just his behavior that sometimes occurs. It's kinda funny.
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Here are my successes:
http://imgur.com/EfJY3Py

Here is an IP example of his handwriting as well as a signed note from him:
http://imgur.com/4jOeSQt
http://imgur.com/1iW3c9a

To me, it's a complete match.
Gstq10000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gstq10000 »

These people don't charge a fee for the autograph at cons, they charge appearance fees for going to the con which the con host pays, based on what their agents agree with the host, the host then sets the autograph fee based on what they can get to make a profit on that guests fee.... Or that's how it works in the UK.
To get someone like Stallone to go to a con would always mean the cost would be huge, not Just in fees but in insurance and expenses...