Lost hope?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
cfeldman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lost hope?

Post by cfeldman »

I wanted to start a discussion on this topic. Although I've had a lot of nice successes, there's a few that I'm starting to feel I'll never hear back from after waiting over a year. These are:

Clarence Williams III
Jeff Bridges
Tisa Farrow (Zombie)
Irene Miracle (Puppet Master)
Leo Rossi
William Ostrander (Christine)
Crispin Glover
Yaphet Kotto
Jenette Goldstein
Jeff Cohen

Has anyone else had ones like this and reached the point where they feel they won't hear back from someone? Anyone else had success with these? Any advice or discussion is welcome!
amylp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lost hope?

Post by amylp »

nothing from Jenette Goldstein and you wait over a year? :(
That's sad because there were a few successes here on fanmail.biz.....and I would like to try to write to her :/
But did you include the SASE and everything?
Latest letters sent to: Jenette Goldstein, Lance Henriksen, Mark Rolston...

Favorite authentic successes:Kevin Spacey 2x, Bill Paxton, Milla Jovovich, Rachel McAdams, Channing Tatum, Amanda Seyfield, Cynthia Nixon, Russel Brand, Dev Patel....
amylp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by amylp »

cfeldman wrote:I wanted to start a discussion on this topic. Although I've had a lot of nice successes, there's a few that I'm starting to feel I'll never hear back from after waiting over a year. These are:

Clarence Williams III
Jeff Bridges
Tisa Farrow (Zombie)
Irene Miracle (Puppet Master)
Leo Rossi
William Ostrander (Christine)
Crispin Glover
Yaphet Kotto
Jenette Goldstein
Jeff Cohen

Has anyone else had ones like this and reached the point where they feel they won't hear back from someone? Anyone else had success with these? Any advice or discussion is welcome!
Got some hope back?

Favorite authentic successes:Kevin Spacey 2x, Bill Paxton, Milla Jovovich, Rachel McAdams, Channing Tatum, Amanda Seyfield, Cynthia Nixon, Russel Brand, Dev Patel....
cfeldman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cfeldman »

I just now saw this. Sorry for the long reply lol. Haven't been on in a while. Nope, never heard back from any of them :(
usernamegoeshere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usernamegoeshere »

I lose hope if it's almost a year with no reply.

I can only think of a few right now, but I've sent to Leonard Whiting, Michael E. Knight and Julia Barr almost a year ago (300+ days ago) and I don't think I'll ever hear back. If I do (especially from Whiting) I'll be shocked!
amylp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by amylp »

I still tried Jenette Goldstein back in the end of July and I'm still waiting that maybe she will response....maybe

cfeldman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cfeldman »

I hope you get her! Maybe I'll try again at a different address. Sent to Jeff Cohen again in November, so hopefully he replies this time though it still won't bring back my Goonies DVD cover lol. At least I learned from him never to send personal items unless you're absolutely sure they'll reply back. Thank God nobody else had previously signed it.
amylp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by amylp »

Thank you and I hope you get at least one success back :)

Lance C.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lance C. »

Try either of these Addresses for William Ostrander

1350 Partner Road
San Luis Obispo, CA, 93405

1996 Sycamore Canyon Road
San Luis Obispo, CA, 93405