Bill Murray Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Markd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Bill Murray Success

Post by Markd »

Like others have said, this unfortunately doesn't look real; doesn't look anything like the Murray autograph I got in person a few months ago.

And while we're on the topic of Bill Murray stories, I actually have one of my own. It involved a very drunk Bill screaming at me to get the F*** away from him and told me I'm lucky I'm not dead. Then he pushed a random stranger on the street and walked away while his driver ran after him. One of my all time best celebrity encounters.
Visit my Autograph blog to see my successes!

markdautographs.blogspot.ca
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

Markd wrote:Like others have said, this unfortunately doesn't look real; doesn't look anything like the Murray autograph I got in person a few months ago.

And while we're on the topic of Bill Murray stories, I actually have one of my own. It involved a very drunk Bill screaming at me to get the F*** away from him and told me I'm lucky I'm not dead. Then he pushed a random stranger on the street and walked away while his driver ran after him. One of my all time best celebrity encounters.
Did that happen when you obtained the IP or a separate time?

No photos from the story, it could have been tempting to even if its just the back of him walking away.
Markd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Markd »

fromuk2014 wrote:
Markd wrote:Like others have said, this unfortunately doesn't look real; doesn't look anything like the Murray autograph I got in person a few months ago.

Did that happen when you obtained the IP or a separate time?

No photos from the story, it could have been tempting to even if its just the back of him walking away.
We saw him twice over the course of the day. In the morning he was pretty jovial and signed happily for us, but it was after an afterparty that same night that he freaked out at us... Funny thing was this all took place on what the city had declared 'Bill Murray Day'.

Unfortunately I didn't get a photo from the actual crazy encounter, it all sort of happened too fast and I honestly wasn't expecting it so I didn't have my camera ready. Here's a photo from him signing that morning though.