Martin Sheen ;(((((

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
kreecher
$10 gift certificate winner

Martin Sheen ;(((((

Post by kreecher »

Martin Sheen
P.O. Box 6022
Malibu, CA 90264, USA

Sent [us] : 11 Aug 2014 >> LOR, 2 pics, SAE
Received [germany] : 4 Dec 2014 >> 2 pics unsigned with a note from sec. ;((( very sad((((
Waiting time: 3m 24d

On the envelope there's a stamp with return address:

POBox 6530
Malibu, CA 90264

this address differs from that in the database, ADMIN, please, check which one is correct?

CAN anybody also say what is the 1st word? Which letter???? Heartleft?

Uploaded with surfmypictures
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Martin Sheen ;(((((

Post by renef09 »

It's heartfelt, which means "sincere" or "genuine". Maybe he should have enclosed a letter? :neutral: It seems that he has a new PO Box now.
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
sambx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sambx »

It looks to me like his secretary put your name so he could personalize it and the fact you sent a heartfelt letter on a sticky note to give him to sign the next time he was available, and there was a mixup and it got sent back to you before he had the chance to sign it.
kreecher

Post by kreecher »

sambx wrote:It looks to me like his secretary put your name so he could personalize it and the fact you sent a heartfelt letter on a sticky note to give him to sign the next time he was available, and there was a mixup and it got sent back to you before he had the chance to sign it.
Oh, thank you very much!!!! Now it looks clear to me and I realise you're right!
I will send the photos back to him with a small note, explaining the situation. Hope his secretary will be kind to me))))

Thank you!))
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi kreecher :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Martin Sheen on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
kreecher

Post by kreecher »

admin wrote:Hi kreecher :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Martin Sheen on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Do you really think this is a success???))))))
confuzzledgirl94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by confuzzledgirl94 »

This happened with me Mr.Sheen. I received my photo back, but it wasn't signed. I replied and he wrote me a letter back saying "sorry about that", and sent me a few more signed photos. It was probably a mix up!
kreecher

Post by kreecher »

confuzzledgirl94 wrote:This happened with me Mr.Sheen. I received my photo back, but it wasn't signed. I replied and he wrote me a letter back saying "sorry about that", and sent me a few more signed photos. It was probably a mix up!
Thank you for your kind comment, I hope to receive at least my both pics signed.
He's in top 5 my most favourite actors ever!))