WANTED:Signed Manchester United Club Cards

Autographs for sale or exchange.
awsxr168
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: WANTED:Signed Manchester United Club Cards

Post by awsxr168 »

infan wrote:Lol it's not that it's incorrect it's because people spammed the address and he stopped signing at it . Good try though. I am one of the most trustworthy people on here and I got proof to prove it. So run a long with you all up in your feelings.
Are you kidding? How can a letter be delivered without house number? I suggest you read the post below. What do you wanna say then?
http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=311270
infan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by infan »

I had 2 addresses to his house. You wanted it so I gave it. Even if it did have the house number it wouldn't workncause he stopped signing. It happens other than that I am the most trustworthy on here I've traded tons of autographs with tons of great collectors. So you can say I scam. If you worked hard and stopped shinning you could have found his new address in Portugal that works by now. How do you think I did it I got 3 from Ronaldo cause I work hard.
Favorite Autographs:Cristiano Ronaldo x2, Roy Keane, Mame Diouf, Ole Gunnar, Edwin van der Sar, Patrice Evra, Juan Mata, Wayne Rooney, Ryan Giggs, Robin van Persie, Thierry Henry, Mia Hamm, Frank Ribery, Nuer, Mark Hughes, Gotze, Mesut Ozil

Most Wanted: ANY MAN UTD PLAYER (PAST/PRESENT), Zidan Zidane, Any EPL Player.

Visit my facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Infans-Autographs/554855171300351?ref_type=bookmark
awsxr168
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by awsxr168 »

infan wrote:I had 2 addresses to his house. You wanted it so I gave it. Even if it did have the house number it wouldn't workncause he stopped signing. It happens other than that I am the most trustworthy on here I've traded tons of autographs with tons of great collectors. So you can say I scam. If you worked hard and stopped shinning you could have found his new address in Portugal that works by now. How do you think I did it I got 3 from Ronaldo cause I work hard.
It's stupid to equal hard-work to honesty. Maybe I can work hard to cheat others too. You are concealing your greed. After all I won't give others an address where letters can never reach. No matter how many people consider you trustworthy, you ought not to cheat anybody. We are discussing whether you have cheated me, at least a trustworthy person should dare to admit his mistake. And I don't think your lie will bring you more collectors' trust now that I'm telling the truth.
infan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by infan »

{up} **** happens get out your feelings. It was months ago stop whining about it. I gave an address that everyone was sending around. I don't scam and many true collectors know I don't. So your argument is invalid to me. I got the wrong address from someone else then; oh well you don't see me whining do you? I actually got 2 nice Ronaldo's in my collection because I don't whine and work my way around the problem. Can't say I scam because you got a wrong address because I traded as well to get that addresses. You're saying everyone on this site who has "private addresses" are scammers now... stop being so butt hurt :lol: :lol:
Favorite Autographs:Cristiano Ronaldo x2, Roy Keane, Mame Diouf, Ole Gunnar, Edwin van der Sar, Patrice Evra, Juan Mata, Wayne Rooney, Ryan Giggs, Robin van Persie, Thierry Henry, Mia Hamm, Frank Ribery, Nuer, Mark Hughes, Gotze, Mesut Ozil

Visit my facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Infans-Autographs/554855171300351?ref_type=bookmark
infan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by infan »

Oh and I stopped with the BS "private addresses" a while ago because of the wrong/invalid addresses. All I trade now is real graphs and people know I do good business with that ;-) {up}

Visit my facebook page
awsxr168
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by awsxr168 »

infan wrote:{up} **** happens get out your feelings. It was months ago stop whining about it. I gave an address that everyone was sending around. I don't scam and many true collectors know I don't. So your argument is invalid to me. I got the wrong address from someone else then; oh well you don't see me whining do you? I actually got 2 nice Ronaldo's in my collection because I don't whine and work my way around the problem. Can't say I scam because you got a wrong address because I traded as well to get that addresses. You're saying everyone on this site who has "private addresses" are scammers now... stop being so butt hurt :lol: :lol:
Ridiculous. You don't scam but why were you ignoring my messages? Can you say my autograph to you wasn't perfect? But why didn't you write for yourself, a hard-work man? Or why can't you be honest and face the truth? Discussing so long you haven't admit your fault. It sounds as if everybody who seeks for trades doesn't work hard at all. Maybe you think I have never traded with others besides you. Huh hardworking man. Scaring that such a swindler is teaching me endlessly. I doubt whether there is a brain working when you quibble. Willing to see how more people will reveal you.
infan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by infan »

Dude.. You're still replying? Get your head out your ***. Good luck because I'm not admitting to nothing, I did nothing wrong. Refresh my memory on what you have me. Besides I don't even use this website. Only of really need to for some reason. Oh and j don't have a brain? Lol 4.0 student and you're the one without a brain still replying and whining like a little kid. Yep real mature.

Visit my facebook page
infan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by infan »

If you had a working brain you'd know that by the rules you need a 100 posts to be eligible to trade. It's okay it'll get better you're brain is still developing at this stage, you'll learn.

Visit my facebook page