Cast of Scorpion Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Gomez1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Cast of Scorpion Success!

Post by Gomez1234 »

Sent LOR and SASE on 11/3/14. Received letter congratulating my son of his Eagle Rank and picture 12/1/14. Used the address for CBS Television Studios.

CBS Television Studios
c/o Manhattan Beach Studios
1600 Rosecrans Ave., Bldg. 1B, 3rd Floor
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
USA

Currently have: Katie Sackhoff, David Copperfield, Betty White, Fran Drescher, Carly Rae Jepsen (Cinderella playbill with cast), Mike Rowe (Eagle Scout letter), Jay Leno, Barbara Eden, Laker Girls, Jaqueline Bisset, Sophia Loren, Ann Coulter, Lani Minella, Lynda Carter, Edward James Olmos, Chuck Norris, Scorpion cast, Joanna Cameron, Weird Al Yankovick, Harry Dean Stanton, Veronica Cartwright, Rachel Nichols, Honor Blackman, Teri Garr, George R.R. Martin, Mindy Robinson, Tom Skerritt, Natalie Skyy, Penn and Teller, Paula Labaredas, Laura Hall, Jeri Ryan, Charlotte McKinney, Sandahl Bergman, Jaclyn Smith, Julie Adams, Mary Costa, Jane Seymour, Nancy Kovack.

Assorted cheerleader squads: Laker Girls, Indianapolis Colts, N.Y. Knick Dancers, Miami Dolphins, Kansas City Chiefs, Dallas Stars, Milwaukee Bucks, Baltimore Ravens, Miami HEAT Dancers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Cast of Scorpion Success!

Post by admin »

Hi Gomez1234 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
megan69487
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by megan69487 »

Congrats on both the huge achievement for your son and for the success with the autograph!
dmb71vw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dmb71vw »

Congrats on getting Katharine McPhee. I have been trying since American Idol. Also congrats to your son on Eagle Scout. I received mine in 1999 & am still proud of it to this day.
My Site

Favorite Autographs:
PrettyLittleLiars234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PrettyLittleLiars234 »

OMG, OMG awesome, awesome success :D :) How long did that take? I'm from Canada Does that address still work?
Gomez1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gomez1234 »

Took just under a month. One of my fastest so far. The address should still be good because it's the studio address and I just used it a month ago. Good luck.
Currently have: Katie Sackhoff, David Copperfield, Betty White, Fran Drescher, Carly Rae Jepsen (Cinderella playbill with cast), Mike Rowe (Eagle Scout letter), Jay Leno, Barbara Eden, Laker Girls, Jaqueline Bisset, Sophia Loren, Ann Coulter, Lani Minella, Lynda Carter, Edward James Olmos, Chuck Norris, Scorpion cast, Joanna Cameron, Weird Al Yankovick, Harry Dean Stanton, Veronica Cartwright, Rachel Nichols, Honor Blackman, Teri Garr, George R.R. Martin, Mindy Robinson, Tom Skerritt, Natalie Skyy, Penn and Teller, Paula Labaredas, Laura Hall, Jeri Ryan, Charlotte McKinney, Sandahl Bergman, Jaclyn Smith, Julie Adams, Mary Costa, Jane Seymour, Nancy Kovack.

Assorted cheerleader squads: Laker Girls, Indianapolis Colts, N.Y. Knick Dancers, Miami Dolphins, Kansas City Chiefs, Dallas Stars, Milwaukee Bucks, Baltimore Ravens, Miami HEAT Dancers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
snowman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by snowman »

Thanks for posting! Quick question, did you send your own photo for them to sign and send back, or did they send back their own? Thanks in advance; I'm new to this, and I would love to get signed picture from the cast. :)
Gomez1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gomez1234 »

They provided the photo but I sent an SASE. If I remember correctly I told them I would have sent a photo but I couldn't find a good one.

Craig911
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Craig911 »

jeffrey dahmer was an eagle scout too so....
In the end, We all get what we deserve

"YOU ARE THE ANTICHRIST!!"
-anonymous pm
Gomez1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gomez1234 »

I don't think so. There are a few serial killers on the list (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Eagle_Scouts) but Dahmer isn't one of them. I suppose they can't all be pillars of the community.