Comic Book Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
mrwoodland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Comic Book Collectors

Post by mrwoodland »

Nato64 wrote:I recently mailed Herb Trimpe a comic That I had already got Len Wein to sign. About how long is a normal wait time for him?
It really depends on the person and their schedule. Herb is usually a fast signer in my experience (within 3 months) but if it doesn't arrive soon dont worry. Herb has a busy convention schedule and still does a fair amount of work for marvel, so its hard to say
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nato64 »

Well, got my wolverine comic back today that I sent to Herb Trimpe to be signed. I sent it almost 3 months to the day. I opened the envelope and much to my disappointment, he did NOT sign it. No note, nothing. Just the comic in my envelope. Does this happen?? I thought he was pretty reliable.
mrwoodland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mrwoodland »

Nato64 wrote:Well, got my wolverine comic back today that I sent to Herb Trimpe to be signed. I sent it almost 3 months to the day. I opened the envelope and much to my disappointment, he did NOT sign it. No note, nothing. Just the comic in my envelope. Does this happen?? I thought he was pretty reliable.
In my experience Herb has been reliable, and frankly that's surprising. Maybe he just didn't like the book you sent him
baseball/COMIC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by baseball/COMIC »

i got a batman sketch from derek fridolfs he also sent me a bunch of arkham unhinged signed thrilled to have these such a nice guy
DarthNervous
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DarthNervous »

Got Geoff Johns today. I sent three comics and he signed them all. PLUS he sent a Forever Evil hardcover signed and personalized to me!! What a nice guy!

I sent to the DC offices in NY but I got a package from Warner Bros in LA
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nato64 »

Does anyone have an address for Ivan Reis?
staticstorm1728
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by staticstorm1728 »

Sent a package out yesterday to Jodi Picoult to sign all 4 issues of Wonder Woman she wrote. Hope I get them back!!
My Tumblr:
http://www.flirtymango.tumblr.com
mrwoodland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mrwoodland »

I sent a letter to Sal Buscema requesting a sketch, and unfortunately he sent me his art agents business card. He also however sent me a very nice hand written note which he signed
baseball/COMIC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by baseball/COMIC »

mrwoodland wrote:I sent a letter to Sal Buscema requesting a sketch, and unfortunately he sent me his art agents business card. He also however sent me a very nice hand written note which he signed
awesome love buscemas work on the early nova books
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nato64 »

Just bumping up the section.