Eli Wallach Fail!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Drumplayerr14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Eli Wallach Fail!

Post by Drumplayerr14 »

Sent 3 index card - 6/1/2011
Today (6/10/2011) I recieved all 3 back inside of my SASE
with a little printed note that says "Mr.Wallach appriciates
your request but is no longer signing autographs"
What a bummer.
Best Successes: Dalai Lama, Maya Angelou, Al Pacino, Robert Redford, Bob Newhart, Dick Van Dyke, Jon Voight, Ed Asner, Jerry Lewis, Michael Phelps, James Leavelle, Joe Biden
Best IPs: Mohammed Ali, Seth Macfarlane, Reba Cast, Adam West, Lou Ferrigno, Kathy Griffin, Debbie Reynolds, Pamala Anderson, Rip Taylor, Alec Baldwin, Dan Akroyd, Mila Kunis
Most Wanted: Anything associated with JFK, SNL Cast members, Jack Nicholson, Emma Watson
ranbowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Eli Wallach Fail!

Post by ranbowski »

Yeah, the guy was one of the absolute best signers for years. If you asked him question he would write back and answer them, however since he's now 95 he just can't respond to fan mail like he use to. Solid signer all the way up to the age of 94 though.
RANBOWSKI

My Facebook Autograph Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1185222 ... ?ref=br_rs

THE 2017 SUCCESS
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Drumplayerr14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Drumplayerr14 »

ranbowski wrote:Yeah, the guy was one of the absolute best signers for years. If you asked him question he would write back and answer them, however since he's now 95 he just can't respond to fan mail like he use to. Solid signer all the way up to the age of 94 though.
Yea its to bad. I sent him like a year ago and never recieved anything back so I thought I'd try again. I guess I missed the window of oppertunity. Just gona have to buy one I suppose.
Best Successes: Dalai Lama, Maya Angelou, Al Pacino, Robert Redford, Bob Newhart, Dick Van Dyke, Jon Voight, Ed Asner, Jerry Lewis, Michael Phelps, James Leavelle, Joe Biden
Best IPs: Mohammed Ali, Seth Macfarlane, Reba Cast, Adam West, Lou Ferrigno, Kathy Griffin, Debbie Reynolds, Pamala Anderson, Rip Taylor, Alec Baldwin, Dan Akroyd, Mila Kunis
Most Wanted: Anything associated with JFK, SNL Cast members, Jack Nicholson, Emma Watson
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Drumplayerr14 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Fanmail 8)
moonlight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by moonlight »

Whats Eli EWallach's address.I wish to try my luck he is a great actor and great to his fans like me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
pascal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pascal »

About 15 years ago I wrote too him and got a photograph signed back, it's a photo of the good, the bad and the ugly :)

Latest success: gil gerard(buck rogers), Jon Voight, Elliot Gould

Waiting for: Claudia Cardinale, Jenny Agutter, Dolph Lundgren, Gorden Kaye

What will bring the postman today
klingonmaquis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by klingonmaquis »

he is no longer with us he passed away last summer
Scifi, comic books and a few other areas are my interests in autograph collecting. If you want to talk feel free to pm me.