William Katt The Greatest American Hero wants money!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
mathias42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: William Katt The Greatest American Hero wants money!

Post by mathias42 »

Wow! He only charged $25.00 at Days of the Dead a couple years ago...and that included the picture and a photograph with him.
Most Recent Autographs received; Huey Lewis, John Landis, Jim Mekiseman, Rose Marie, Stephan Ouimette, Emilio Estevez, Jeri Ryan, Bernard Cribbins, Richard Donner, Tom Skerrit, JOHN ERWIN! Paul Dini, Carla Laemelle,

Visit my webcomic http://violentblue.thecomicseries.com/
BTLesiak
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BTLesiak »

Makes sense, I always write my letters short and sweet and they are all directed to whom I'm writing, no form type letters, but yeah asking for the, to personalize them is a good idea! I used the address here in the database. Sorry I didn't respond in so long...
BT
Bradleigh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bradleigh »

Good to know - I was considering trying to get his signature since I loved The Greatest American Hero.

I'm new to getting autographs but I just got one from Lynnette Mettey through the mail - I wrote a one paragraph letter and sent a SASE but no pictures since I could not find any. She sent me TWO pics signed - one with just her name but the other was personalized. She hasn't been in anything for a very long time, even longer than Katt, so not sure if that is the reason. Maybe she liked me saying she how sexy I thought she was back in the day.

Anyway, too bad about Katt. He'd be a great person to have a sig from.
BTLesiak
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BTLesiak »

Yeah, As far as pictures go, I like to just pull up a good pic from google images and then print it at any photo machine ie CVS Walmart ect..
I print them at 4x6 and they fit perfect into a standard #10 envelope. Hope that's helpful!
BT